Chapter 17

Oh hey! So I have officially got a tumblr I will be posting pictures of thing in the fanfic and my url is... blue-eyed-blonde-haired-bitch ...so check it out I will be posting a picture of how I picture Bree hut with amber eyes. READ ON!!

Bree's pov

" BREE!" a loud shout echoed around my room causing me to let out a loud tigerish sound as I tumbled to the floor. Lesson of the day kids; cats don't always land on their feet.

As soon as I sprung back to my feet I heard a loud eruption of laughter behind me as I turned towards my door putting my hand down from the odd karate position I had put them in awkward...

My fluffy ear flicked towards Harry as he mimicked the position I was in only to fall on the floor from daughter. Dork. Soon all the boys were clutching onto each other as they laughed.

A small whine left my lips as they continued to laugh at me. Soon they all stopped but burst into laughter as soon as the looked at me causing me to frown and cross my arms.

" look at her face" Zayn cooed as my lips formed a grumpy pout to match my frown.

"aww come on bee boo, we were just kidding" Niall teased as I tuned my back on them as a plan bean to formulate in my brain. " we love youuu" he squealed as I walked back over to my bed and hid my head under the covers so they couldn't se the large smile that had spread across my face.

All of a sudden I heard some slight whispers that were so quiet my tiger senses couldn't even pick it up.

" breee do you wanna go swimming I heard you like to swim!" Louis squealed like an over excited child. Oh wait.

And how the frick frack paddy whack did he know I loved swimming

"I know that because all tigers love water and you spend a ridiculous amount of time in the shower" Louis answered the unasked question in a smug tone.

"ok lets go" I squealed as I jumped out of the covers frightening all the boys in the process. Hah, who's laughing now?

As soon as all the boys were out of the room I ran over to my draws and grabbed my favourite bikini that all of the boys brought me when the first adopted me. The bikini was dark blue from Ralph Lauren and I absolutely love it because e is so comfy on my tail and I matches the colour. To cover my bikini I grabbed a blue dress and added a beige belt that matched with my bag and sandals after a quick peek put side I grabbed my sunglasses of my side table and rand downstairs to meet the boys.

As soon as I reached the boys a small cheer left Niall's lips as he grabbed my arms and ran off towards the car.

A few minuets into the half hour journey harry decided to turn on the radio only to hear Taylor signing about lying on a cold hard ground. And let me tell you if I ever met her she would be laying on the frikin' cold hard ground!

" I knew you were trouble when you walked in" the squeaky voice echoed around the car as I cleared my throat and began to do my best impression causing all the boys to become silent and stare at me with amused expressions all except Niall who looked like he were about to burst. Soon the radio blasted out Taylors shrieks causing me to make strangled cat sound which tipped poor leppy over the edge as his contagious laughter filled the car setting us all of. Nd before w knew it we were out side the pool. This will be fun.

Or so I thought.

Dunn dunn dun!! What gonna happen next comment you opinions as any edits collages you feel like sending me will be posted on my tumble so get editing the pictures will be up as so as I get like 10 reads on this chapter so I know its not all for a lost causeJ