Chapter 3

Hey guys so I am a very happy bunny with you guys I got five votes in two day... but anyway shout out to liampayne247 for being my frist.. And only comment on my first chapter so go check her out. don't be shy to comment any ideas are welcome and first comment gets a shout out so comment away my friends!!! READ ON!

I slowly lowered myself to the ground and flattened my wars as the creepy cage guy approached me. As he slowly neared me I peeled my lips back into a wide snarl causing the creepy cage guys advances to cease until he spoke.

"change" the one word caused me to shrink and my bones to crack back into my human form as I crashed to the floor .

I quickly jumped up from the floor and ran to the other edge of the room away from the guy. As I reached the corner of the light grey room.

.I lost it.

As soon as I started to sob one of my new 'owners' slowly walked over to my. As he was walking so slow I got my first proper look at him. The man was very tall at least 6ft making him rather intimidating except from the warm smile he wore on his young face. A large mop of curly hair was swooped up into a quiff much like the other boys except from the fact I'm sure if you afro combed it enough he could go to a afro club. If they even do afro clubs that is ... A pair of very skinny jeans were covering his long lean legs and a pair of worn down boots covered his feet . On his upper half a loose button up shit with the first few button undone hung over his very sculpted shoulders allowing an easy view of some of his many tattoos.

After I had studied the tall male I hadn't realised how close he had gotten. Just as he reached out to me I let out another sob and a whimper causing his to shoot me another warm smile with dimples and all. As he kept his smile I instinctively reached out to poke one of his dimples. Damn big cat curiosity...

This surprisingly caused his smile to widen causing me to let out a very small, almost so quiet you wouldn't hear it but he did.

"I'm Harry, what's your name ?" a deep husky voice asked which I soon realised was the voice of the man in front of me or Harry. Just as I was bout to reply a patronising voice I knew as the creepy cage guy interrupted from beside us.

"she cant talk. She's too dumb, she just makes animal noises"

Rude! I can talk.

"actually I think you'll find I can talk you were just to dumb to ask me to talk" I spat in my fading American accent causing Harry to try an muffle his laughter at the cage guys now red face.

"listen here freak, if you weren't worth so much money I would've beaten you to a pulp by now so dot try and get smart." cage guy spat causing me to jump straight into Harryand let out a loud roar causing the guy to flinch away.

Hah.

Wimp.

suddenly the guy grabbed me from Harry's comforting grasp and shoved me straight into the cage I was in before making me panic and try to jump out and claw the cage guys face causing him to spout profanities at me leading me to let out a loud roar to shut him up.

As soo as I looked away I felt a formiliar pinch in the top of my arm causing my had ton whip round and see I had been drugged.

Again.

Quite soon my eyes were drooping as my head rested on the bottom of the uncomfortable cage.

And I quickly fell into darkness. Oh the joy.