Love That Was Black and Blue

It was sweet and short and absolutely wrong. Time couldn't believe he had kissed Wat. Of all stupid things to do, he just had to do that. He dared to look at Wat but he was back to being calm and collected. He had pulled back and was leafing through magazine like nothing had happened. Time was bewildered and a bit hurt but he quickly composed himself and turned to look out of the window.

It was an impulsive thing to do and he had just been scared of flight taking off, it was all nerves. It wasn't like he still had feelings for Wat. Not after everything that had transpired between them. He had moved on and wasn't going to let Wat shake up things for him. It was a long flight and since Tine was tired and still sore because of his wounds, he took a long nap.

"Wake up. We are about to land." Wat shook him awake.

They landed in London around midnight and were chauffeured to their hotel in an hour. Wat had booked separate rooms for both of them much to Tine's relief. He had thought for a second that maybe Wat would book a single room just to annoy him.

"We'll leave in morning at sharp 8 am. Be ready." Wat said.

Both of them went to their respective room and showered before hitting the bed. They were asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow. Flight and their emotional fight had tired both of them. Next morning, Wat woke up at 4 am like always and after a quick shower decided to take a walk. He had insomnia for last 3 years. He could only manage around 3-4 hours of sleep daily, that too if he was extremely tired. He took sleeping pills but they weren't that effective.

His mind raced back to the events of yesterday. He couldn't comprehend that Time had kissed him on his own. He had a boyfriend, a loving one at that. So why would Time kiss him? Is this the sort of person he actually is? Is it his habit to cheat on people? How many more hearts will he break? He was in wrong too. He shouldn't have kissed Tine back. That was unfair to Ryan. He hated cheaters yet he had let Tine cheat on Ryan with him.

He came back to the hotel and decided to get some work done. He took out the files he had brought and got to work. He was so engrossed in his work he didn't hear Tine knocking at the door. After knocking for a while Tine opened the door slowly and walked in. He had already showered and was wondering whether to eat breakfast alone or with Wat. He decided it would be better to ask Wat.

Wat was sitting on bed with laptop on his lap and few files lying open around him. He was wearing specs and damn Tine felt his heart beat increase. He had never seen Wat with glasses. He looked adorable.

"What are you doing here?" Wat asked as soon as he saw Tine standing there.

"Adorable." Tine blurted out.

"Huh?" Wat looked at him confusingly.

"I.... It's lun-..... Breakfast. Time for breakfast." He stammered.

"Yeah."

Wat closed the laptop and files and they went down for breakfast. After eating, they left for the meeting. Wat briefed Tine regarding the project and what the meeting entails. It was half past one when the meeting finally ended and Tine was starving. They went to a restaurant to have lunch and things quickly turned sour because the waitress was flirting with Tine. She was being a bit obvious about it and Tine felt a little embarrassed while Wat looked angry as hell. As soon as they reached the hotel, Wat asked Tine to come to his room.

"What is it?"

"Can't go a day without flirting with someone?" Wat snapped.

"What?"

"Don't act innocent. You know what I'm talking about."

"I didn't do anything. Stop getting angry over nothing."