A Smile Like A Rainbow

"Tine."

"Huh?"

"I said yes."

"I know. I heard you."

"That's it??" Sarawat asked ludricously.

"Yes, babe. Is there something else?"

"You don't have anything else to say?"

Tine looked up from the book he was reading and replied, "No."

Sarawat got up suddenly and said dramatically, "You are evil."

"What did I do now?"

"You asked me 3 days ago whether you could call me daddy or not."

Tine raised an eyebrow at that "So?"

"I said yes."

"Okay so?"

"You haven't called me that even once."

"Do you expect me to call you that all day long?"

Wat blushed at that, "Not really."

"Aww, does Sarawat has daddy kink?"

"It's not like that."

"Oh really?"

Tine got up from the couch and straddled Wat putting his arms around Wat's neck, jerking him forward till their faces was inches apart. Wat stared at Tine in anticipation, wondering what he would do next and tensed up immediately when Tine traced his fingers down his chest opening the buttons in the process. Tine leaned in and Wat closed his eyes immediately.

"Let's eat, Daddy." And with that said Tine got off Wat and trudged towards the kitchen leaving behind a dumbfounded Sarawat.

Tine resigned from his job and had been focusing just on himself and Wat. He took up self defense classes and it had been building up his self confidence. Sarawat fired Ryu and Sean and made sure everyone knew what they had done. But just letting them leave like that didn't seem enough so Wat took matters in his own hands since law didn't help much. He barged into their houses and beat then up till they were begging for forgiveness.

As for Jake, Wat contacted his girlfriend letting her know what a scumbag her boyfriend is and spread the word around about him making sure no one would hire him in this industry. As for his employees, he called an emergency meeting. He couldn't fire everyone and he didn't even know who were involved in the bullying so he gave everyone a firm warning to never repeat such petty and cheap things again. He urged anyone suffering from bullying could contact him personally and he would show no mercy.

As weeks went by, Wat could see the positive change in Tine and that made him incredibly happy. Tine had started socializing with others since he had joined self defense classes and a reading club. He had made some genuine and kind friends and Wat was pleased when he met them. And the best thing that had happened was they had moved in together. They bought a new apartment, picked out furnitures, bedsheets, curtains, cutlery together. Finally this felt like home.

Surprisingly, it was Tine who had suggested moving in together.

"Wat, I need to talk to about something."

"Yes?"

"Can we move in together?"

"Are you sure? It's a big decision."

"I'm sure. I want to be with you all the time. I want it to be our home filled with things we had picked together. I want it to be filled with memories we make together."

"Tine, I'm so happy. I have wanted that for so long."

It was annual party at Wat's office and he really wanted to take Tine there as his date but couldn't ask him because it would be really hard for Tine to go there. It would be selfish of him to even ask Tine to face all those people again. He was getting ready for the party when Tine came to their room dressed in suit which looked perfect on him. It was the first time Wat was seeing Tine in a suit and it rendered him speechless.