Epilogue

It was Saturday evening and Sarawat just finished his work and was headed to home, thinking about Tine and his warm cuddles as he drove past the traffic. He was tired as hell, last few days had been taxing on his physically since the project they had been working on had some problems that took all of time dealing with. Yet amidst all this his only source of happiness and peace was Tine. He made sure Wat could relax at home, by giving him massages, cooking delicious food and just cuddling with him. He couldn't wait to get home.

Tine had started working at an IT company and was doing remarkably well. He had learnt a lot from this last one year of his life and was doing his best in making the most of all he had. And it was all because of Sarawat. Had he not been by his side through all of that, he wouldn't have made it through. He wanted to show Wat how much he meant to him. That's why he was going to surprise Wat today with a sweet proposal.

Wat parked his car and came inside taking off his shoes and calling out Tine's name as he made his way to their bedroom but stopped in his track when he took in the scene in front of him.

It took him some time take it all in

It took him some time take it all in. The beautifully set up bedroom with loving sticky notes on the mirror and the wooden box were just too much to take in. He wasn't sure what was going on and then Tine came into the room with bracelets in his hand that Wat had given him when they started dating in college. He had left it at his place when he had broken up with Tine 3 years ago.

"Tine, what's all this?"

Tine went down on one knee while taking out the rings, "Sarawat, I still remember the first time I met you. I felt this is guy I wouldn't mind spending my rest of life with. I stayed with you because you feel like home, Wat. In your arms I feel like nothing can ever hurt me. You are perfect yet you are flawed and I love you for both.

I would have crumbled completely had you not been by my side, supporting and encouraging me. I thank stars and heaven for letting me meet you. I don't believe in fate or destiny but if there ever was a thing like that then I'm sure we were always meant to be. Your smile lights up my world and I want to protect it from everything. I'm ready to accept the best and worst of you because everything you are or would be will always be mine. Whatever the works is made up of, I'm sure our souls are made up of same thing.

I can't promise that we won't fight or I won't make you angry, I may even end up hurting you at times but I can promise you that I'll never betray your love. Even after a fight I'll still sleep next you, even after being angry I'll still cuddle with you to sleep. Be mine, Sarawat and you'll never regret it.

Will you marry me?"

Sarawat couldn't stop the years streaming down his face

Sarawat couldn't stop the years streaming down his face. It was the best proposal he could imagine and he had never thought he would be the one receiving it. Words were stuck in his throat as emotions overwhelmed him. He had imagined this day so many times and reality was million times better than that. He had thought he would be the one proposing Tine but the fact that Tine had taken the initiative warmed his heart.

"Yes, oh god yes. Million times yes, Tine." He hugged Tine tightly as both of them cried and laughed.

It had been such a crazy ride aa they went with their relationship. All that pain and hurt seemed insignificant in front of their love and happiness. Sarawat showered Tine with kisses as he kept saying 'I love you'.

"It feels special to have that one person who was meant for you in your arms for the rest of life. How many people ever get that? How many people cherish that after finding the one? I'm lucky to have met you, Sarawat and I will spend rest of my life showing you just how much you mean to me. You are mine just as much I'm yours. All that you are is all that I'll ever need. I love you." Tine said as he buried his face in Wat's chest.

"Marrying you has always been my dream, Tine. I have thought of that for years and it's finally happening. I still can't believe this is real. Thank you, Tine for coming in my life. I never knew just looking at someone's face could make you this happy. Just hearing your name makes me smile and your smile sets my heart on fire. I love you."

"Forever?"

"Always."

The End

Hello guys, I have started another Sarawat Tine fanfic named 'Drowning in Your Love' and I would love it if you guys will read it. It's a bit different from my other works since I'll be tackling some serious issues in this one but one thing would remain same and that is it'll be a happy ending. I love happy endings so this one will end happily. Thanks for reading my book and giving it so much love. Take care.