Calm Before The Storm

Warning (Mature Content)

"Tine wants kissie." Tine pouted adorably.

Sarawat gulped nervously.

"You won't give?" Tine fiddled with his fingers looking down at his lap.

"Tine, I think-"

"You think too much. Goodnight." Tine glared at him as his got out of his embrace and turned his back to Wat.

"Is Tine angry with me? Are you bub?" Wat let his hand wander over Tine's stomach under his shirt as he turned him around to place a soft kiss on his lips which soon turned into passionate.

"W-Wat." Tine groaned at the sensation. He had really missed this.

Soon both of them got out of their clothes. Tine was gripping the sheets under him as the other played and tweaked his rosy nipples with his mouth.

"Nn..." was all that was coming from his mouth.

Wat licked his way down to the Tine's hard length. Wat hovered above it as Tine's breath hitched. He licked the slit, getting a pleased moan, which encouraged him to deep throat the boy while massaging him as well. Tine wanted pump his length in and out, but Wat held his hips down in a firm grip, so he was at his mercy. After a minute with his member covered with the his throat, Wat eased up. He didn't want his boyfriend to cum yet.

A slick finger entered him, his eyes shot open. Wat, sensing the his distress, broke the kiss and whispered,"It'll be okay soon." And went to sucking on his neck.
A

fter a few thrusts, Wat put in another finger, starting a scissoring movement that had Tine squirming in pleasure.

Wat bent down to whisper something in Tine's ear, "You are mine."

"I'm y-yours.... Nn.... Ahh.. " Tine could only register the pleasure coursing through him. It felt too good and he wanted more.

"Wat....Stop t..teasing me." He moaned as he clawed at the bedsheet thrusting back on Wat's fingers.

Wat continued the slow pace driving Tine crazy with need while he bit and sucked on his neck and chest marking him as his own. He inserted another finger making Tine squeal out louder and thrash around desperately.

"Please....Wat.... Need m-more.... Ah..."

Wat slowly pushed himself into Tine's opening. He stopped, just when his entire length was inside Tine, so that Tine could get used to the feeling of Wat inside of him.

"Ahhhhh!" Tine whimpered and moaned. "Sar- Sarawat!" he clenched his fists and anticipated the next move.

Wat slowly pulled his length back out, but not completely out and shoved it back in, a little bit more forcefully, but not enough to hurt him. Wat smirked and drew out of him, only to penetrate him deeper the next time, and the time after that, and so on. Pushing and pulling, in and out, the speed began to increase and the two created a rhythm. The moment the rhythm began, was the moment Wat had finally reached Tine's prostate.

Screaming incoherent things that sounded vaguely like his lover's name, Tine held onto Wat as he continued to penetrate the smaller boy over and over again.

"Sarawat!" Tine screamed.

"Ahhh bub, you feel so good." Wat could hardly stop himself from pummeling the boy beneath both of them reached their climax. Wat pulled out and cleaned both of them as they cuddled to sleep.

Next morning, Tine was glaring furiously at the boy sleeping peacefully next to him and screamed in his ears to wake him up.

"Wh-what happened? Why are you shouting in my ear?" Wat sat up groggily.

"Because I'm in pain."

"What? Why? Did you get hurt anywhere?"

"It's because of you, idiot." Tine huffed.

"Me? But what did I do- Oh I did you." Wat smirked when he realized what all of this was about.

"Shut up."

"You were asking for it last night."

"You didn't have to do me so hard."

"You were practically screaming at me do it harder."

"I wasn't thinking straight. You should have used your brain."

"But.... How is this my fault? You love it when we do it." Wat was at loss of words and not to mention angry Tine was adorable as hell. "But it's worth it, isn't it?" Wat leaned in to whisper dirty things in Tine's ear making him blush complete red.

"Pervert." Tine pushed him away but Wat leaned in to kiss him.

It was getting hard to not moan, "Aaah.... W-Wat.... I'm still s-sore."

"I won't go all the way, bub. Just something to make it up to you."

Monday morning turned out to be tough for both Sarawat and Tine. Tine refused to go to work because of everything and Wat could do nothing to assure him everything was going to be fine.

"Bub, I'll be there with you. Don't worry about others."

"No."

"Tine-"

"I said no."

"Okay, I understand why you don't wanna go but-"

"I WON'T GO." Tine screamed.

"Tine, listen to me first."

"I'm resigning."

"What? No. Why should you resign? You did nothing wrong."

"I'm not going to work anymore."

"Tine-" Wat tried to talk some sense into him.

"You are fine with it because they aren't calling you names. They aren't questioning your worth."

"That's not how I feel, Tine. And you know that. It affects me too. I'm hurt too because this is hurting you."

"But they are true now, aren't they? The rumors. I'm f****** the boss now. I'm boss's s***." Tine said bitterly.

"TINE."