ℭ4:𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔰

Ayanokouji's POV: 

CRAAASSSSSHHH

I turned around from setting up the cannons to look for the noise to find the broken wall. Seeing the reactions of others, I can tell this is quite unfortunate. 

....

..

.

Oh, is that a titan?...................... Looks quite big....and while rude, quite ugly.

WHHOOOOSSHHH

A strong gust of hot air was released by the titan causing me to fall off the wall. I shot my hook attaching to the wall and turned my body with my legs forward to brace for the impact I was about to receive from the swing to the wall.

After getting a proper hold I looked around to find Samuel falling off unconscious and bleeding

Should I save him...?

NO

it will lead to even more suspicion from the recruits...and the only one I want to seek the attention of is the survey corps and gather more information about the so-called strongest person in this world. 

Helping him here is utterly useless..even as a tool 

I saw Sasha run down the wall with speeds unparalleled...is everyone in this world this fast?

She shot her ODM at Samuel's leg and held onto him. Quite strong for someone who just eats potatoes. Eren valiantly enough jumped to action running up to this Colossal Titan.

Sasha's ODM was about to break....saving her, a person of will...is useful

But I have to be very discreet about it. I took one string of my ODM and threw it at the tearing point of hers. It wrapped around it as I pulled on it causing enough of a tension distribution to not break and thankfully Sasha was too busy holding onto Samuel to notice. 

Something noteworthy was the Titan's intelligence to break the cannons, debated by the curriculum we had learnt.

Either the titan took a book and learnt about cannons and how they function. 

Or 

It was human.

Another gust of hot air, but this time...It was Eren flying off....like a bird

The colossal titan vanished...interesting enough.

Getting up on wall back again the Colossal titan mission started leading up to the start of my connections. 

This will be interesting enough

'You are my masterpiece. Remember that.....You are the perfect being.'

...Just a being....never a human. 

It doesn't matter, even if I had emotions to hate this ideal buried deep into my blood, I would still follow it.

Proving my worth, my boundless curiosity....may leave this world in chaos, but if chaos is the price to pay for.......that.....I will pay it....in full

It's funny.....how I can lie in my head...

==========================================================

Watching from the sidelines as Eren was picking a fight and giving one of his powerful speeches I stayed quiet....observing.

"You haven't said a single word or shown any visible signs of fear. Aren't you even a little scared?"