ℭ14: A𝔫𝔱s 𝔳𝔰 𝔗𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫

C14: Ants vs Titan

Ayanokouji's POV

"3'O clock to 6'O clock." A coordinator's voice boomed as I saw a few of the seniors jet off to attack and slit at a titan's throat. 

Without sparing a second glance I kept galloping off to the dead centre of the entire group.

I could see the Levi squad right in front of me as I felt the dangers of the uncharted lands approaching us. 

I started seeing the red smoke signals all around the vicinity, which were meant for Commander Erwin. Keeping into consideration, the distance between me and his squad I made my own calculations and route analysis before the green signal was ever shot. If my predictions are right, then today....something either catastrophic or a game-changer might occur. 

The spotters have mapped out the placements of most of the titans, exceptions were still very much prevalent. 

CRASHHHH

I shot off my red smoke alerting the others as I started galloping...faster.This terrain wasn't ever meant for ODM or fancy skills. It was all just flat land. Here, everyone was the same as me...a normal human. 

I looked at the titan for a split second to see it's drooling smile as it broke into a sprint while skipping and jumping along as the way.

I could feel titan getting closer and closer...

Faster, I had to go faster...

I could feel the footsteps rushing as I soon felt the breath of the titan right over my skin I took a final breath and entered a small patch of forests with just enough width for my horse to barely fit.

I heard the titan crashing into the trees as I escaped the site to find myself completely unharmed. With just a few minutes in, the dangers were quite serious. 

Not long after I saw the dreaded black signal. It seems that the target was none other than Armin's group. If I am not wrong, Armin will be able to handle this threat. Thinking so I kept moving forward, as yet again from the spotters' side...it was

  Another black signal.