𝕮9: 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝕰𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

A/N: Use every brain cell you have to imagine this....trust me.....you will need them.

Ayanokouji's POV:

What should a person do? What should anyone do...when they are about to face an enemy far greater than them in pure strength? It's quite simple...find their Achilles heel and crush them in one blow.

The scepticism breeding through the dusty air was worsening the vision of success most had. After all, what can a 16-year-old completely average boy ever do?

The 3 elites of the Garrison regiment namely Ian Deitrich, Riko Brezenga, Mitabi Jarnach; were now standing in front of their junior who was about to either lead them to victory or death aka me. 

Rika asked me a gravely important question,"Why did you ask for just 20 of us? Will that be enough?"

Ian crossed me and answered, "Isn't it obvious, he chose the best of the best.....you are smarter than you let on. And if you are that smart...why allow a wimp like this boy in this mission?"

"It's called fear...I am very scared of dying, and that desperation has led me to formulate this plan. Armin here has a decent plan of diverting the titans to one side and securing the stone. But he forgot about what then?... And the boy you are calling a wimp is Armin...he is capable for what we are about to do.....Never cross me again...Do you understand?"

I let out a bit of my glare as he stepped back a bit while Riko looked at me with caution.

Armin took over,"Umm, As Ayanokouji said....I couldn't figure anything out about how to carry the stone all the way to the hole in the wall and fit it inside."

"I suggest an alternative of luring the titans to us."

Mitabi shouted, "So you want us to be titan fodder???"

The piercing and surprised looks of all 4 of them attacked me which I valiantly defended

"Either this or the unpredictable plan of Armin's....choice is yours."

Riko asked a very direct and dangerous question, "How many casualties?"

I was quietly analyzing her. She was defiantly the most level headed out of all of them and was the brains...if I am able to hook her in, the rest will follow. What I was about to utter next would be the most unbelievable goal we were about to pull off. 

"Zero Casualties"

The utter shock at that revelation had stunned not just them but the many ears eavesdropping on our conversation. 

I continued

"If my plan works out as intended...not even  a single person will forsake their lives today."

This was the level of enticement I had to set in front of them to follow along with what anyone would call being absolutely crazy. 

"WHAT IS THIS PLAN?"The excitement leaked out of Ian in a loud voice

"It revolves around the principle of teamwork and the fact that....most titans have extremely low mental capacity. We will have to lure the titans with us 20 being the bait. Then using their strength we will have to lock the rock into the wall....."

The sheer absurdity of the plan was the key to making this work. I mentioned the important details to all 20 as I forced them out of hiding and eavesdropping.  

Eren gave me a salute and spoke out loud, "No matter the scale or difficulty, I Eren Yeager, will give it my all."

Quite surprisingly Ymir spoke, "As crazy as this is......you got me excited f*cker."