ℭ28:𝔇𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔱?

The thought of a complete defeat, have you ever thought of such a thing? Failure, pure unbridled failure, is a merciless foe. Coming as it pleases and showing the sharp difference, in power. In Eren's eyes, that very feeling had permeated deeply. A flicker of betrayal, and Eren was broken. It simply showed how loyal he was, which was an overall net positive however it also meant, once this purity of his broke, the chains that bind him will become his weapon. However, that's an afterthought.

A hand slammed next to me as I dodged it just in the nick of time. It seemed both the titans were far more interested in me than on Eren, poor him. I moved to the left, then to the right.

A series of simple movements, done in the right second. Not too early and not too late, like a dance. Was I dancing? Perhaps this is my dance, a dance of mere survival.

Why wasn't I fighting back? It's quite interesting that in such a situation I had chosen a defensive approach, simply dodging just enough and just right instead of going for an attack.

"Kiyotaka, what in the world are you doing goddammit?? MOVE FROM THERE!" A voice screamed at me, as I took 2 steps back, once again, the well-defined musculature of Armoured Titan's hand was visible right in front of me, just a breath away.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

The echo of sounds reverberated from the Armoured titan's vocal cords as it tried throwing off my colleagues from his body as they landed hits in critical spots. Hanji led the scouts and landed a blow right next to his nape, unfortunately, not his nape.

The Titan's hand had instinctively shot down at them, at breakneck speed. But lo and behold, a stream of blood gushed out of the Armoured Titan's eye like a fountain of crimson essence. The man covered in it was the straight-faced captain of ours, Levi.

However this didn't mean, I had a break from constant evasion. I was merely in the movement of dodging the attacks of the much bigger and partly slower titan, The Colossal Titan. It looked similar to the one I had seen earlier. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to be nostalgic.

I kept stepping off just a tip of the nose distance away from the threat as the fist kept hammering down. The tremors did rattle my legs quite a bit but I had become resistant to it after the few titan encounters I had.

I kept observing, fighting would be a waste. Given the two titans, were attacking at the same time and quite the strong ones at that. The probability of successfully eliminating them was about 0.8%.

So all I would be doing is stop the inevitable. I know that we will be captured but I also don't see any signs that this will be a threat. The way the hits were being placed, it seemed as if they were trying to grab me instead of hammering me. The palms always opened up a second before the impact. Giving me enough reason to believe, that we wouldn't be hurt until our use is done. I was stalling just to see, what exactly are their patterns against us humans.

It felt a bit annoying that they hadn't even trained their titan bodies even a bit as the movements felt extremely sluggish and slow. This was a grave mistake committed by them given the enormous potential of their titan bodies.

But even so, the countless attacks and the ruthless blows showered like a divine call from the Captain and my comrades were meaningless as their bloodied faces showed despair. The loudness and frantic feeling of the voices of my seniors.

"Formation 102, Hanji take the lead."

"Levi, fuck it's hard to even talk. Most have been heavily injured. We need at least 8 to carry out the formation."

"So it's practically impossible unless we can...."

It seems he reached the same conclusion as me, sacrifice.