ℭ7: 𝔐𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔠𝔯𝔢

Ayanokouji's POV:

Fairness and justice, an odd concept invented by John Locke, is completely non-existent in the position I am in surrounded by 3 titans who can crush me at a moment's notice with delightful glee. How lovely!

All with their tongues hanging out had their sights on a puny me flying mid-air with a cylinder that I just received. Something that I noticed is the titans keeping an eye on each other's necks. So they must have a survival instinct tingling in them from a dangerous predator...Who is the predator?

I looked around and after finding no one, I realised that I was the predator.

I shot my ODM at one of the titan's tongue which retracted back immediately pulling me inside, as expected. Just as I reached a hair's distance from it's awaiting mouth I let my ODM go as I curved around it's mouth and aimed my swords at the other titan's glaring eye as it let it's hand reach out to me upon seeing me escape it's comrades mouth. 

I swerved mid-air to barely escape the grasp of the titan and my body became parallel to the hard ground below. Upon detaching my sword at that instant with a hard flick of my hand, the sharp steel blade spun like a saw blade as it ripped through the titan's eye causing it to retract it's previously outstretched hand towards it's bleeding eyes.

Not wasting a second, another shot of my ODM was sent to the retracting hand pulling me towards the titan. I focused on piercing it's eyes once more but before that I shot my other blade exactly behind me at the nape of the titan whose meal had turned rogue, killing it. 

I locked a new set of blades at the handles as I was flying at extremely high velocities to the half-blinded titan. Finding no way to reach it's nape in one motion I decided to attack head on with my blades acting as knives chopping it's fingers clean off and the ODM shot simultaneously at it's maimed eyes as it was slowly regenerating...How unfortunate, it was useless.

I lodged my blade on it's skull as I retracted my ODM and using the blade as support I flipped towards the back of it's head and slashed from there right down to the nape in one straight gruesome motion.

A fountain of blood splattered soiling my already red clothes...it will be a pain to wash off. 

Just one menacing yet small titan left, as it was running on all fours jumping onto me as I managed to clutch and release another shot of my ODM at it's neck barely dodging it. 

As it fell onto the ground after missing me I was left dangling off it's neck gripping on tightly to my ODM. Before reaching the ground I straightened my body and diving down increasing my speed. Just as I reached the tip of it's nose, as we both fell, I let my body relax.

Just as predicted, the moment it touched the ground, it's head was ripped clean off it's skull. I had used the ODM to tie a noose around it's neck while falling and attached another line of the ODM to a pillar forming an execution fall. In the small-time limit I had before it regenerated, I detached the ODM and crashed fast enough into the beheaded titan with my blade pointed at it's nape to deliver the killing blow.

My first time, killing not one but 3 titans with my blades.....it could have been faster.

Completely soaked in titan blood I walked outside thankfully unscathed. I hope my tools are okay.

I started swinging across the cracked houses and broken stalls in the path of destruction caused by these titans as I reached a group of recruits fighting scattered against the titans which now surrounded my vicinity. I noticed the new cylinders being used giving hope to the previously hopeless endeavour of eliminating the titan threat.