ℭ5: Ɀ𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝓗ყ𝖕𝖔𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊

Ayanokouji's POV:

 Usually, a titan delivers a fatal crunch, having been swallowed by the titan whole, I hadn't sustained any major injuries as I feel inside it. Considering the titan doesn't have digestive organs, I have about 15 seconds to escape. After that, the liquid inside will crystallise me and suffocate me in the process or I simply get cooked to death in the heat inside the titan

If my hypothesis is correct, the nape is the weak point as it connects the spinal cord and the human brain.....proving not just that titans are human mutations but also, survivability inside one. 

I shot my ODM to the upper teeth and hung onto it, then I wrapped the other line of the ODM to the sword and threw it at the nape from the inside. While I could have attacked it directly, it would have been blocked by the vertebrae crevicale V, so a thin blade should pass between the bones. 

It went inside and out of the titan's neck spraying blood like a fountain making the titan start falling onto the ground with me pulling onto my ODM and jumping out of the mouth which started opening up, barely before it crashed. 

Thinking to myself, I completed a part of my research, which was risky .....but a calculated one

Coming out of it dishevelled and hanging onto the roof ledge to meet a grief-stricken Armin and Eren. 

"Are you both keep staring?"

This was enough to get Eren out of his shock and hoist me up. I had exhausted myself quite a bit in this endeavour. 

"K-Kiyotaka....are you okay?.....Why did you save me?"

Should I tell him the truth or should I lie?.....

Telling him the truth will not help me further my goal...hence the lie will be appropriate.

"Mikasa asked me to."

His eyes showed extreme rage and hatred for a moment as he screamed

"God fu*king dammit  Mikasa......you slave"  He whispered something quite interesting at the very end. 

That scream also led Armin's shock to recede as he hurried up to my care as he shook me violently and shouted, though this was in relief

"What were you thinking......BOTH OF YOU?"

He was angry, very unlike him...Their bond must be quite strong....I wonder what

 such..f̷̹̬̩͈̣̀̅̈́́̃͑r̶͇̹̙͐̀̿͐̂̍̇̓͝͝ͅi̴̡̨͈̭̬̙̬͈̳̚͠e̸̛̤̎́̇͌̂ņ̶̹͍̂̒̓̾̈̌̊̕d̴̢̝͉͈͕͖͕̏͆̌ͅş̸̺̩͓̝͇̜̬͍͝h̶̛̫̱̽̌̐́͑̚i̶̢̤̗͔͇̜̊͆͋̈̒̌̚͝p̵̨̨̪͔͔̞̫͈͑͗̐̅̓́͒̀̚.....

That pain...while is quite excruciating has a pattern.

"Kiyotaka how did you escape?"

This time Eren pointed at the elephant in the room.

"I would discuss that, after we fend off the titans."

This should distract them while I come up with a convincing answer. 

"Ya, Kiyotaka is right, Eren let's go.....Kiyotaka, please don't move from here until we come back."

"I don't plan to."

Armin was shaking while loading up his ODM, if this continues it will be a problem

"Are you scared Armin?"

Eren turned in curiosity at me, for asking such a question to Armin who nervously replied

"W-What d-do you mean....I-I am not scared....no-no....I can't"