ℭ15- ℌ𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔶'𝔰 𝔏𝔞𝔰𝔱 ℌ𝔬𝔭𝔢

C15- Humanity's Last Hope

Ayanokouji's POV

Time slowed down as I saw the 15 feet giant howling in pain. 

I felt myself falling...

Crashing, the wind seemed quite subtle....

No weapons, no defence. Nothing at all.

Yet, I knew, I would be okay. 

I felt pair of arms catch me. As I dropped from the titan's grasp, I saw them coming from a distance. One second of miscalculation would have been utterly fatal.  

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU???? DO YOU WANT TO FU*KING DIE??" It was Jean shouting as I quickly got on the horse. 

"I had no intention to, it all happened at the spur of a moment. I think we should escape."

I  spoke as we started riding the horse at breakneck speeds. 

The risks,the near-death experiences have become a relatively casual occurrence in my life. I had realised soon enough, here...they weren't regular humans with regular capabilities.

I had fought quite a few of the soldiers and army generals as a kid.....

(A/N: Next scene, is a crossover with my Fakekouji fic's white room. Reading it isn't necessary but it would certainly enhance the experience.)

Flashback

"Subject-007, carry out command 234. Test number-201"

The serene nonchalant look on my face was quite bothersome to the other test subjects.

Especially, subject-021 who vehemently spoke out, 

                                "DON'T!! PLEASE DON'T!! 007 WILL DIE!! I BEG YOU"

A strike was launched at her by a guard with the blunt edge of his gun. It was too quick for a 12-year-old to defend or dodge under normal circumstances.

THUNK

A hit straight to her head. She  still was standing, as expected

THUNK

hit again, still standing......

THUNK

She fell...

I entered the sparing area. I looked up to find a man in his mid-30s staring down at me with a sense of brutality in his eyes. I have met such people, they decide to assert their dominance by completely crushing their foe.

"Hey punk, you are truly unlucky...first being in this place and even worse...getting beaten by me" A sneering grin was etched on his face. 

3

2

1