Chapter Fifteen: Picking a Trainer

{———}

"If we are using a punching bag we're going to need to wrap our hands," Marinette said worriedly.

She wanted to make sure that when she got there, she could actually practice a bit. Not hard enough to raise suspicion to herself, but hopefully she could actually try a bit and get better at some techniques.

"Mari, it's fine! They are providing everything!" Jagged's said, slightly aggravated.

So maybe she was being a touch annoying about this.

"You should go change, it won't be long till we leave," Penny said kindly.

Marinette nodded in agreement and walked upstairs to her room.

Distantly, she wondered who the instructors were, and what specific fighting they specialized in.

Marinette had what she would like to call a unique fighting style, while Ladybug usually used whatever fighting style best opposed the fighting style the Akuma used.

Over the years of fighting, she had style that was graceful yet agile, fast but calculating. Usually, when she was Ladybug, she didn't use her fighting style, so if anyone saw her in her civilian form practicing, they wouldn't recognize it.

Maybe this could help improve her combat skills.

Right before she was about to go down, her phone dinged with a text message.

{———}

Chloé: Just got my test back, I got a A- because, apparently, yesterday night is not proper languaging :(

Adrien aGRASSte: It's not, but I don't see how it brought your grade down to an A-  . . .

Chloé: I used it multiple times . . .   :(

Marinara Sauce: Better luck next time?

Chloé: Adrien, what did you get?

Adrien aGRASSte: . . . An A+1

Chloé: Seriously! How!?

Marinara Sauce: Can I call you both later? Say, 8:00?

Chloé: Sure, see ya bug!

Adrien aGRASSte: Sounds good!

{———}

With that, Marinette ran downstairs to leave.

{———}

D A M I A N

To say Damian was mad was an understatement.

It a was a ridiculous idea to say the least, but he had not said a single thing against it, after all, it wasn't like he was going to be forced to participate.

He was currently regretting not having said anything.

Because, now he was forced to go and help out. Todd had left that tiny detail out.

"This is ridiculous," Damian protested, his jaw clenched as he gritted his teeth.

Todd rolled his eyes in response.

"It's not horrible, who knows Demon-Spawn, maybe you'll have some fun," Todd said.

Damian's frown deepened. He seriously doubted that he would gain any sort of amusement from this experience.

"Is anyone else in our family attending?"He asked with a scowl, venom in his voice.

"Richard, me, and you."