Chapter Twenty-Three: Chloe's New Chat Name

{———}

M A R I N E T T E

  Marinette opened the door and closed it before he could respond. She smiled before walking up the stairs quietly. She assumed that Jagged and Penny were asleep.

Even though it was late, Marinette planned  to work on her commissions all through the night, with a little help from coffee, she would be able to do it. She needed to catch up on a few commissions, it wasn't anything huge, mainly just some accessories for some of the designs.

Marinette let out a sigh as she processed how she had acted through the night with Damian and then Robin. Perhaps she had been a bit stubborn. She huffed at how she had already gotten into trouble in Gotham, she wouldn't do anything like that again-At least, not without transforming. She would have to talk to Tikki about it, she did need to collect the magic that had gotten stuck. And Ladybug sightings in Gotham wouldn't only be suspicious, but Hawkmoth could use that to his advantage, or worse, go to Gotham to chase her.

Marinette would have to use another Miraculous, and, if it was one Ladybug had used before, she would have to redesign her suit.

Marinette sighed, before getting in her seat near her desk and started her commissions.

{———}

  It was late morning, when Marinette finally left her room. She didn't sleep a wink. So she was eager to get to the coffee machine.

"Marinette?" Tikki said,grabbing Marinette's attention. "Could I come and grab some cookies?"

Since Jagged and Penny had found out about her other persona, she didn't see why Tikki couldn't.

Marinette nodded at her, then continued on her journey for the bitter drink.

{———}

  When Marinette finished drinking her coffee, and was fully alert to the world, she realized she had received a text.

{———}

Adrien aGRASSte: Hey, Mari, Can I come over? I wanna talk to you about something.

Chloe: Adrien Agreste, I hope your autocorrect messed you up, because I'm almost postive you meant we, correct?

Adrien aGRASSte: Dang autocorrect, sorry, I meant We*

Chloe: I thought so :)

MarinaraSauce: The passive aggression is killing me.

MarinaraSauce: Yeah, I guess. But we'll have to be careful since I live with Jagged now. I don't want to expose any other identities.

Adrien aGRASSte: Sounds good! And Chloe guess what? I'm close to finding you the perfect chat name!

Chloe: I doubt it will be suitable for a queen, such as myself. But, if you make me smile, we can keep it.(Though it hasn't worked for the last five you said were perfect for me.)

Adrien aGRASSte: (Yeah, but I'm determined (^:^)  )

Chloe: (My forever cheerful sunshine child -_- . . . (^_^) )

Adrien aGRASSte: ( *Gasp* thank you, mother, and you are my forever-changing-in-emotions— (Like moodswings that change in seconds) -Mother that I love dearly ~,~ )

Chloe: (Oh, yes, thank you so much -__-)

Adrien aGRASSte: (Lol)

Chloe: (What?)

Adrien aGRASSte: (Since you doubled the frown It makes it look like the emoji has a big oval head! Like a watermelon or something!)

MarinaraSauce: ^'^

MarinaraSauce: Dang it! How you two type so fast and still are able to ALWAYS get the emojis right is forever something I won't understand. Also, why are you guys using parathesis?

Chloe: (Were you spending that whole time making that emoji? (Me and Adrien and having a battle right now! Of what? I don't know, but I always win!) )

MarinaraSauce: Chloe quit laughing at me!I can hear it from here! You too Adrien!

Adrien aGRASSte: (I wasn't even typing ">.<" )

MarinaraSauce: Exactly how I know you're laughing.

Adrien aGRASSte: Chloe your going to love the name I give you!

                                   AdrienaGRASSte renamed Chloe to DramaQueen

DramaQueen: No . . . Just no...

Adrien aGRASSte: Fine, here's the real one

                                 AdrienaGRASSte Renamed DramaQueen to MotherOfTwo

MotherOfTwo: Dang it! I smiled! It was supposed to be funny! Not cute!

MarinaraSauce: Good one, Adrien! She's definitely the Mother of the group. It's officially forever your name Chloe!

Adrien aGRASSte: I would like to think It fits.

MotherOfTwo:I feel like I have no say in this.

Adrien aGRASSte: You don't ^,^

MarinaraSauce: You definitely don't.

MarinaraSauce: So, I'll come pick both of you up, say, lunchtime? (It's ten here don't judge me!)

Adrien aGRASSte: Sounds good!

MotherOfTwo: Yep :) (I can judge whenever I want as your mother Marinette Dupain-Cheng, don't make me bring out the middle name.)

MarinaraSauce: Since when did you get those rights?

MotherOftwo: When you accepted my new name. I was given the rights as your mother.

MarinaraSauce: Fine....

MarinaraSauce: You know you're like family to me Chloe right?

MotherOfTwo: Sweetie, I am family.

MarinaraSauce: Love you, Chlo

MotherOfTwo: Love you too ;)

{———}