Chapter 4

Chapter 4!!!! Happy reading!!!
---------------------------------------------------
(Katherine's P.O.V)

The whole week I felt someone watching me. I kept to public places so I wasn't in any danger unless I was at home, where a felt particularly exposed.

If I was home I'd lock all the doors an windows and either sit in the living room or my bedroom, while still feeling the pair of eyes on me.

I didn't tell Becky yet and I'm not not sure if I will. I'm not sure if I'll tell anyone. I don't want their lives in danger too.

It is now Saturday and I'm currently lying on my bed, facing the ceiling, at about 7 in the morning.
I need to get to work by 5pm because that's when my shift starts at James' Diner.

The pair of eyes never leave me as i get up, make my way to the window and pull open the curtains.
I stare at the forest with a blank face an then it suddenly turns into a glare. The person, who is watching me right now, probably has an amused look on their face and probably thinks I'm a complete idiot because I can't see him and I still don't know who he is (if it is a 'he' that is. But for the time being let it be a he).

I close my curtains again, with one last glare, and make my way to my bathroom.
I do the usual bathroom routine. Take a shower with my favourite smelling shower gel; shampoo my hair; dry myself off; moisturise my skin; put on my clothes and finish off with some make-up.

The bathroom is the only place where I don't feel like the person is watching me.
At least we know he knows about privacy and isn't a complete pervert, thank God!

I step out of the bathroom ready to feel a certain pair of eyes on me...but i don't, which is really really unusual. I then decide to make my way downstairs and make myself breakfast.

I decide to make myself bacon, a fried egg and cereal, which happen to be my favourite...Coco-Pops! I mean who wouldn't love them! All that chocolatey goodness! I mean seriously!

As I finish making my cereal my bacon is done so I place it on my plate with my fried egg.
I then make my way to the dining room and start eating.
As I eat confusion settles in my mind.

'Why don't I feel like he's watching me anymore?' I think to myself.

But I don't ponder on it for too long as I enjoy the feeling of not being watched because honestly...it's like I was held captive for 40 years inside a cage in the middle of nowhere. And believe me...it felt that bad.

I enjoy my day as I watch movies and talk to Becky on the phone.
I end the call after saying bye to her as I realise it's about 4:20 and I need to get to work.

I put my waitress attire on, which consists of a black long sleeved t-shirt, black skinny jeans and black boots.

I know...seems a little gothic not that there's anything wrong with goths. I actually kinda like the look. It makes me look like more of a bad ass than I already am!

I finish off by putting my hair into a high ponytail and by putting on my coat, while also grabbing my bag.

I close the door behind me and make my 20-30min walk. As I walk there is a skip in my step as I enjoy the feeling of not being watched all the time.

It has only been a week since I felt 'his' eyes on me but honestly, I've never felt so free and I love it. So I'm going to take advantage of it for as long as I can (which is hopefully more than a day).

After 25min I arrive at James' Diner and make my way inside.

The inside of the diner has blue walls which give it a homey feel. All the tables are either wooden or metal, including the counter table. The stools near the counter are metal and have no back, preventing you from leaning back. There are some booths aligned against the wall where the diners' big window is, so everyone can see you from outside if you happen to take a seat at one of the booths. All the booths are to your right when you walk in, where as all the chairs and tables are to your left when you walk in. The counter is right in front of you that goes around a wall, like a pub where all the drinks are stashed behind.