Chapter 17

(Katherine's POV)

We all arrived in front of my house a couple of minutes later.

As I got out of my car and made my way to the group, the boys said their goodbyes to their girlfriends and then said bye to me.

We watched as the boys got into their cars and drove off.

We walked into my place and I saw the girls' bags already in the house.

I raised an eyebrow, turning towards them.

They all gave my innocent looks and I shook my head at them with a small smile gracing my lips.

"You girls wanna explain how your bags are in my house?" I ask, eyebrow still raised.

They all looked at each other then turned towards me shrugging.

"Are you forgetting we know everything about you. So we also know where you would hide your spare keys if you forgot where you placed your other set..." She says trailing off knowing I'd get what she's trying to say.

I simply shrugged my shoulders before smiling at them.

"Well, I think we should get changed into our pj's since were not going anywhere" I suggested and with that we all went upstairs and changed.

-----------------------

"It's so sad! Why?! Oh God, WHY?!" Bethany wailed.

We were currently all crying as we watched the ending of Fast and Furious 6.

"Why'd he have to go and die!" Ruby exclaimed dramatically.

Me and Becky just looked at each other before rolling our eyes at them.

They were being over dramatic! Sure, I feel sorry for the guy. Not to mention he was an AMAZING actor and Fast and Furious would never feel the same without him, but is her worth crying over?

Me and Becky turned to look at the girls from where we were sat. Apparently we were the only ones who weren't completely in love with him.

"It's kinda ironic, don't you think? Didn't he die in a car accident?" Becky whispered to me trying not to let the girls hear and let them release all their sadness.

"I think so. I think his fr-" but I was cut short with a pillow being smacked in the face.

I turned to Becky who also looked surprised, but not at the fact that I was smacked, but at the fact that she was too.

"You heartless b*tches!" Ruby exclaimed smacking me again.

"We'll never be the same again!" Bethany screamed over dramatically and hit Becky.

Me and Becky turned to each other before we gave each other smirks.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" We screamed in unison before grabbing our pillows and smacking them back.

By the end of it we were all laughing and out of breathe.

We'd been smacking each other while chasing each other around. Who knew pillow fights could be so exhausting.

We all slumped onto the sofa still laughing until we took deep breaths to calm down.

"Wanna play 'Never have I ever' " asked Ruby with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

I groaned. I hated playing that game! By the end of it every one of us would be drunk. One of us more than the others. And by that I mean me.

Somehow the other girls stay sober after 10 drinks and maybe a little tipsy, but me... I freaking start dancing and skipping around the whole place, practically swinging like a monkey!

"Come one Kath! Don't be a part pooper" Bethany pouted.

I rolled me eyes at her.

"We all know what happens when I'm drunk" I state emphasising the 'know'.

"Come on it'll be fun! Plus Kath, You need a brake! Come one please" Becky pleaded.

By now all the girls were giving me the pout and the puppy do eyes and I was slowly braking.

Don't give in! Don't give in! Don't giv-

"Fine!" I groaned.

Good job at not giving in.

I rolled me eyes as all the girls squealed.

Before I knew it Ruby had gone upstairs and returned with shot glasses, Vodka and an empty bottle.

I raised an eyebrow at her and she merely smirked.

I shook my head at her knowing she's come equipped with everything since I didn't have any of those things in my house.

We all sat on the floor and placed the bottle on the floor.

Becky spun it and all the girls had a glint in their eyes as they watched it spin.

I rolled my eyes again.

I'm pretty sure if I roll them again then they'll fall out of their sockets.

I shook my head at them before focusing on the bottle that was spinning around, and around, and around...

My eyes turned blurry, my head started aching and then everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------

What do you think happened to her?

Over 5000 reads guys! Thank you so much! I really really really appreciate it!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and hopefully the next chapter will be even more dramatic!

Thanks for reading!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125 xx