Chapter 9

Katherine's POV

We went to the movies but found it was closed. We then decided to go to my place since it was the closest and since I had Netflix, so we could still have a movie night.

We entered the house and I locked the door behind everyone as they all made their way to the living room.

"Hey, Kat? Do you have any popcorn?" asked Sebastian from the living room.

If I hadn't td you before then let me tell you now. While Jay is the funny and mischievous guy in our group, Sebastian is the kind and caring. He'd always be there if you need to get something off your chest or if your worried about something.

Ronnie is the one who seems like he's angry all the tome due to his tense posture but don't let that fool you. He is only like that when were in a crowded area or if there are people around but around us, he's not so tense. He's pretty great once you're on his good side and he's comfortable around you.

I have the best guy friends in the world.

"Um, yeah. There should be some in one of the kitchen cupboards. You can go and check if you want" I told him as I make my way upstairs.

"Okay, cool. Thanks" he says as he starts making his way to the kitchen.

I walk into my room and sit down on the bed. I put my hands on my knees and my head in my hands.

"Why do I feel like something bad is about to happen?" I whisper to myself.

Its like something is continuously stabbing from the inside of my stomach, trying to warn me about something. Something that's about to happen, but what?

I was so focused, thinking about what was going to happen, that I didn't realise I had gotten up from my bed and had started pacing the floor.

"Um, Katherine? Are you going to come down? We've decided what mov...are you okay?" Becky asked from my bedroom door as she walks over to me.

"I-I-I don't know. Becky something's going to happen. I just know it. I don't know how but...I just know Becky. It's going to happen any minute now but I don't know what's going to happen" I tell her truthfully.

What's going to happen? Is it going to be bad or good? Something tells me it's going to be bad...

I look down at my shoes thinking about what I just said to her. We were in complete silence until Becky decided to break it.

"I-I don't know what to say" she stuttered out looking confused, but her facial expression suddenly changed to deep in thought.

"Okay here's what we're going to do. We're going to go downstairs and enjoy the movie okay? You're probably just stressed from...things. And if something does happen we'll worry about it when it actually does happen okay?" she asks me, waiting for my answer.

She's right. I should enjoy the movie and if something does happen we'll deal with it then.

I sigh deeply trying to clear my mind.

"Okay, okay. Let's go enjoy the movie" I said to her with a small smile which probably looked a little forced.

We made our way downstairs to the living room where everyone was. As we walked in all eyes turned towards us and looked worried...almost as if they knew what had happened upstairs.

It was Ruby who spoke first.

"Kat you okay? You look..." she stopped mid sentence as her eyes clouded over.

'What the f*ck!'

As I looked around the room I noticed everyones' eyes were clouded over, even Becky's!