Chapter 14

(Katherine's POV)

I was currently sitting on my comfy sofa watching my favourite show, Criminal Minds.

It was the episode where a women goes around killing and following a list of names to find her son, which she had with a teenager.

I was kinda weirded out because a 33year old was in love with a 16 (maybe 17) year old boy, but then what do I know?

People say love has no limits, right? So if she's in love with a younger guy then so be it.

But by the end of the show...I was swearing and throwing popcorn at the television.

"You were never in love with him you s*ut! You were f*cking using him! Why the hell would you do that!?" I screamed furiously at the television.

I huffed angrily and looked down at my now empty bowl of pop-corn and frowned.

I then looked around my living room.

"Well, that was a freaking waste of popcorn wasn't it?"

I sighed out loud and lied down on the sofa.

What the hell's happening to me? Why does my life have to be so messed up?

As I thought about my life on these last couple of weeks my eyelids slowly started getting heavy and eventually fluttered shut...

I was cold. My eyes were shut and I was freezing. This couldn't be my living room.

I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't budge.

Instead of trying to open my eyes I tried to listened to my surroundings.

Silence.

Suddenly, I heard a creak.

'Someone's coming into the room.'

"Egh, she's still f*cking asleep!" A male voice, that I couldn't recognise, said.

My heart rate picked up as I realised how close he was to me.

"Oh, she's not asleep. In fact, sleeping beauty is going to open her eyes right now, whether it is by her own will or by force" someone else cackled menacingly.

My breath hitched.

'There's someone else in the room!?'

"Wakey, wakey sunshine" he said darkly.

Wait a second. That voice. It couldn't be...no. Impossible.

I let out a shaky sigh. There's only one way to find out.

So...I opened my eyes.

I woke up startled; my body covered in sweat; body shaking and I could barely catch my breathe.

What the f*ck was that.

I reached up to my forehead with a shaky hand and looked around at my surroundings

I let out a sigh of relief. I was in my living room.

I let out a breathy laugh. Some imagination.

But my eyebrows came together the more I thought about the dream.

It felt so real.

The more I thought about the dream, the more I thought about his voice. It couldn't have been him could it.

I shook my head. I was just imaging things.

I let out a sigh before making my way to the kitchen to make myself hot chocolate to calm my nerves.

I shook my head while I was making the hot chocolate. There's is no way in hell it was him.

Why couldn't my life be like everyone else's?
--------------------------------------------------

Another chapter guys! I hope you guys enjoy although it may be a little short....hehe. But I wanted something out there.
I promise to try and get the next chapter up as soon as possible.

Anyway what do you guys think about the dream?

Who do you think him is?

Thanks for reading!
Keep watching for updates if you want to keep reading!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125 xx