Chapter 12

I'm back! Here's the chapter I promised once I got back. Might be a little edgy but hope you guys like it!
In this chapter things will be explained more about the previous chapter and about werewolves. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------
(Jason's POV)

"Your eyes. They look exactly like the ones that belonged to the wolf in my dreams", she said to me in awe and relief, as if she had solved a jig saw puzzle after finding the missing pieces.

This is definitely not good.

I looked around nervously before replying, "Um...we'd better get going. We'll see ourselves out. Thanks for the sugar, bye."

"Um bye" I hear her say as me and dad walk out the kitchen and out the door.

As we entered my house I knew what was coming so I simply stopped walking once I'd reached the loving room and turned towards him.

"What the hell did she mean and why did you go to her for sugar?!" my dad hissed at me angrily, using his Alpha voice.

I would have submitted to him if I was any other wolf, but I'm not.

I have Alpha blood running through my veins so it's in my nature not to back down or submit.

That is also why my wolf is pure black. Mind me not all Alpha's have pure black wolves. They are very rare and there are only a few alive.

Pure black wolves are signs of strength, loyalty and speed. It is also a sign that the wolves' heritage is strong and none turned rogue in that family.

Over 95% of werewolves have at the least one rogue wolf in their family, which is why pure black wolves are rare. They're the strongest wolves ever known.

The second strongest wolves are the pure white/silver wolves which are rarer than the black wolves.

They are also a sign of strength, speed and loyalty. However, the white/silver wolves are it given to those who are truly loyal and deserve it.

It is an honour to have a pure white wolf. It shows greatness and power the his or herself as well as their wolf.

"She saw me when she fainted. I took her to her room and left. She must have thought it was a dream. As for the sugar...I needed an excuse to check up on her to see if she was okay" I shrug nonchalantly.

"You mean to tell me she saw you in wolf form!?" he screamed as his eyes turned from their usual dark blue to pitch black, showing me his wolf is taking over.

"She thought it was a dream. Dad, you need to calm down or you're going to destroy the whole house. Calm down" I say using a little of my Alpha tone knowing he needed to calm down or could cause chaos. And most likely expose us at broad day light.

I watched as he closed his eyes taking in deep breathes, calming his wolf and himself down. Once he opened his eyes they were back to their original dark blue.

"Is she your mate?" he asked in a low voice.

"Oh God no. Dad, she's not my mate!" I practically screamed at him

"Then why reveal your wolf to her?" he asks trying to keep his wolf at bay.

"It wasn't my fault. My wolf took over to see if she was okay because she looked stressed. She kept staring at the forest as if something as if something was going to jump out at her. My wolf stepped forward to take a better look at her and to scan the forest" I explained to him.

"Why does your wolf care?" He said looking at me curiously.

"He thinks of her as a sister; a member of the pack. He'd protect everyone in the pack and would do anything to keep the pack safe, as would I. I don't know why but he does" I explained to him as well as myself.

I don't understand it myself.

"Okay. Just don't let it happen again...or to anyone else. You're going to be the Alpha soon and part of the responsibility that comes with it is to keep our kind a secret for as long as possible" he said, giving me a stern look, before leaving.

I sat down on the sofa, admiring te peace and quiet.

After thinking over everything I make my way upstairs to finish off as much pack work as I can before more start piling up.

--------------------------------------------------

Okay. I know it's a pretty short but I promised I'd put something up as soon as I got back (which was a day ago) so here it is.

I hope you enjoyed it although there wasn't much drama in this chapter but the upcoming ones will have a lot more.

Thanks for reading.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125 xx