Chapter 30

I'm giving you guys 3 more days until I make a decision on which option.
So if you still haven't voted go to the previous chapter and read it and then comment your vote!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Katherine's POV)

I stare up at the ceiling, my mind completely blank.

It has been hours since his last visit and hours had turned to days.

I don't know how many days it's been as I have been constantly sleeping, to get away from the emotional and physical pain, or crying from a nightmare I have that is either of James; my adoptive parents; my real parents or everyone who is close to me being tortured.

I'm starving since I haven't eaten in more the 24 hours.

I'm exhausted; emotionally drained; physically drained from pulling on the chains; my wrists are burning from what I'm sure are burns from the chains; my back hurts from lying on this uncomfortable mattress; my eyes are sore from all the crying and from staring at the photos, as well as from the darkness in the room as they still haven't adjusted to it.

I also currently have a pounding head ache and I'm slowly getting weaker and weaker.

The nerve of him!

Claiming that we're 'soul mates' and that he apparently 'loves' me but leaves me hungry and thirsty!

I close my eyes, taking the time to calm myself down in the deafening silence.

I control my breathing, trying not to use up the little energy I have left.

Just as I slowly open my eyes, they widen in fear confusion as my ears pick up sounds just outside the door.

Growls.

I shoot up in a sitting position with sudden energy, the adrenaline coursing through my.

I sit up against the wall, pushing myself against it, as I stare at the door.

A sudden scream leaves my mouth an I use my hands to protect my face as the door comes off its hinges and flies through the air hitting the wall that I'm leaning against, barley missing me.

I slowly uncover my face to stare wide eyed at the two people who enter the room, tumbling and punching each other.

James and ,his son, Jason...

They both roll on the floor grunting, trying to get a dominant position.

They stop rolling and Jason is under James as he throws punches at his son.

Jason blocks most of his hits but also receives some deadly ones.

I see Jason use his legs to switch positions with his dad and is now on top of his dad throwing punches.

They both have similar wounds but James seems to have more.

I watch, with my heart racing a mile a minute, as James uses his legs to kick Jason off of him, causing him to fly back and hit the wall behind.

I gasp as I watch his eyes turn completely black as he slowly stands up, staring his father.

There is now a couple of metres between them and they both breath heavily.

James has his back towards me but I have a clear view of Jason.

"I should've known it was you!" Jason spits at his father with a sneer and a growl.

I hear James give a cold chuckle that sends shivers down my back.

"Well son, you didn't...did you?" he asks in a mocking voice.

Jason growls and takes a step towards his father.

"I am not your son anymore. You lost your son when you hurt the members of my pack as well as hurting Katherine!"

"Do not talk about my mate! She is mine and no man will talk about her! Not even my own son, or else there will be consequences!" James screams.

I watch as Jason eyes turn even more darker, if that's possible, and he snarls at his father.

"Get it through your f*cking twisted mind Collins! She's not your mate! She's not mum!"

Silence follows but I can tell James is smirking at his son.

A bead of sweat falls down my forehead and my heart beats faster.

"Who said your mother was my mate?" he whispers.

"W-what? What do you mean?" Jason asks his eyes slowly returning to blue.

"You know, I still remember telling her that if she didn't do what I said then I would hurt everyone she loves. How she begged me not to hurt them and how she screamed all night, telling me to stop, when we...uh, well you get the point," he says with no shame in his voice and shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly.

I watch as Jason eyes slowly begin to turn black again.

"You raped her!" he snarls, his body shaking uncontrollably, "you raped your own f*cking mate!"

"She stopped being my mate the second she betrayed me! A mate is supposed to be faithful and pleasure their other half, but she couldn't even get that right! But now...I have Katherine."

My breath hitched when I heard his words.

Jason's eyes immediately found mine that were full of fear.

Something must've clicked in his mind because his eyes turned completely pitch black again and a thunderous growl left his mouth.

I watched in trepidation and terror as I watched his body move in an abnormal way and clicks could be heard, as if bones were breaking.

Where Jason stood, now stood a black wolf with piercing blue eyes.

The wolf from my dreams...

Dizziness overcame me and my head started spinning.

The last thing I remember seeing is the black wolf jumping on James and an uncomfortable mattress beneath my body.

---------------------------------------------------------

~How was this chapter?!
~How do you feel about what Katherine seeing Jason shift?!

Sorry it was a little short but...
I hope you guys enjoyed it!!!

Again, I'd like to remind you guys to comment which option you prefer in the previous chapter!
It does effect the book an how the story ends!
(3 days left to comment which option!)

Thank you guys for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125