Epilogue

6 and a half years later

(Katherine's POV)

"Sean!" I scream, my voice ringing throughout the house, "Get in here now!"

Little steps are heard coming down the stairs.

He walks in, a pout on his face, his head held low and his behind his back.

"Yes mummy?" he says, looking up giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I cross my arms and stare at him.

He looked just like his father, with his dark brown hair and facial features. However, he had inherited my forest green eyes.

"Don't give me that look mister. You and I both know that that doesn't work on me" I say and he immediately drops the face and instead looks at me with a guilty expression.

"Now, I put freshly baked cookies on this kitchen top and 4 seemed to have magically disappeared. Can you explain to me what happened to them?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"How would I know?" he shrugs.

"So you haven't taken them and eaten them?"

He shakes his head.

"Then who has?" I ask.

"Daddy."

"Oh really?"

He nods again.

"So daddy's not at work?"

At this he pales and stutters.

"Um um um-" he continues to stutter.

I sigh and slowly bend down and pick him up before placing him on the kitchen top.

"Look sweetie, I'm not mad okay? Yes, I am just a little anoyed that you had some before the others got here but I'm not mad. But next time, don't lie okay?" I say with a small smile gracing my lips.

"Okay mummy. I'm sowie. I pwomise from now on I won't lie" he says, grinning up at me.

My smile extends and I kiss his cheeks.

"That's my boy. Now go and get your toys ready for all the other kids" I say, putting him back down on the floor.

"Okay mummy!" he says before running off.

I sigh, a smile stretched on my face, as I shake my head.

I grab the fizzy drinks and go out to the backgarden and place them on the table that was set up.

Just as I enter the kitchen to grab the plastic cups, I hear a jingle of keys and the front door opening and then closing.

"Daddy!" I hear Sean scream down the hall and I hear laughter.

"How's my little boy today?" I hear him ask before going back to the task at hand.

Over the years, my powers have developed and new powers have appeared. It's true that Empathines have, in fact, evolved and now have new powers. The first time they showed, I completely freaked out but Jason reminded me that it was just new powers that we didn't know about and were bound to happen.

I could now shift into a wolf, have all the other sences normal werewolves have, can willingly look into the future or past and also control the weather.

Kenneth, my very own sexy Alpha, was also quiet shocked when he found out about my new abilities. After all, the windows has suddenly opened when a big gust of wind occured and rain started pouring down inside our bedroom when we were sleeping.