Chapter 39

OH MY GOD! Over 38k views! Thank you guys so SO much!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(Katherine's POV)

My eyes slowly flutter open and I see that it is now dark out.

A small smile graces my lips as I think about my vision.

At least now I know that I wasn't abandoned because they didn't want me, but because they wanted to protect me.

I turn my head slightly to look behind me.

Jason is peacfully sleeping, facing the door, woth snores coming out of his mouth.

She was right. He will and is beside me through it all. Mum would be proud.

I slowly get up from the bed and stretch my arms and back out.

I take the blancket off me, before standing up, and cover Jason up more with it.

I walk towards the nearest door towards me, thats's on the right, and open it.

I was right. It was, in fact, the bathroom.

That means the other one must be the walk in closet.

I walk in, slowly closing it behind me, before going to the sink to wash my face.

I walk out and look at Jason to see that he is still sleeping peacfully.

I walk towards the door leading to the hallway and slowly slip out, closing the door behind me.

I walk down the stairs but stop immediately when I feel dizzy, and quikly grab onto the railing.

Damn! This only means one thing: I've slept too much.

I shake my head and the dizziness wears off before making my way down again and towards the kitchen.

It's dark out so it must be dinner time.

I look towards the clock, hanging on the wall and it read 8:30.

I look through the draws and cabinets, taking out spaghetti amd a cooking pot.

I make my way to the deep freeze and, to my luck, there's mince meat.

I quikly start boiling the spaghetti in the pan, before walking over to a cabinet and take out another pot.

I quikly get the mince meat started and wait for everything to cook, occasionally stirring both pots with different spoons.

Once the spaghetti is cooked and the mince meat is half cooked, I drain the water from the pot of spaghetti before grabbing another pot and putting the spaghetti in there.

I add the mince meat and stir the contents together and leave it to cook for a while.

As it cooks I grab a tray and turn the oven on so it heats up.

Once the spaghetti is cooked well enough I put it in the tray, spreading it out evenly, before adding cheese on top.

I put the tray in the oven amd wait until it cooks.

While I wait I clean the kitchen and think.

Mum and dad didn't leave me because they eanted to but because they needed to. So, that means they wanted to keep me, but theu knew I'd be safer with Jason although he'd be there.

Didn't mum say something about a vision?

Did that mean that she knew that he'd see them leaving me in the doorstep? Did she know how she and dad were to die? How I'd be kidnapped and how Jason would save me?

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't hear the footsteps running down the stairs.

"There you are! I though someone took you again!" Jason exclaims causing me to, literally, jump out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry. I woke up and it was getting late so I started on dinner" I say with a small smile in my face.

"It's alright little sis. Next time, tell me where you go or leave a note. That way I know where you are" he says with a soft smile.

I grin at the nick name.

Little sis...I'll never get tired of that.

"Little sis huh? Maybe I should call you big bro" I tease.

He chuckles at me before taking a seat on a chair to the island.

"So what you making?" he asks.

"Spaghetti. Which, should be done now" I reply before opening the oven and take the tray out with oven gloves.

"That smells amazing!" he says staring at the food.

"Isn't the smell enhanced because of your werewolf senses? If so, then that means that it's not that amazing" I say, raising an eyebrow.

"Even so, it still smell amazing!"

I laugh at his response before plating up the food for both of us.

I sit opposit him, on the islamd and we begin eating.

Once we finish I clean up, while he belps and we both go to the livingroom and sit down.

"I assume you want to know about werewolves now?" he asks.

I simply nod my head.

"Okay, where to begin?" he asks himself before turning to me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
How was this chapter?

The next chapter will be about Jason, explaining things about werewolves.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125