Chapter 18

(Katherine's POV)

It was cold. It was absolutely freezing. I felt numb and I couldn't move.

I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't budge.

'What the hell!'

I groaned out in frustration loudly and snapped my eyes open.

How I managed to open them I had no idea.

Maybe it was the fact that I've realised I'm not in my living room anymore or because that I know the girls weren't with me, but I'm just glad I opened them.

I immediately shot up into a sitting position and looked around.

It was pitch black.

'Where the heck am I?'

I slowly got up and turned around slowly.

"Hello?!" I screamed out.

Yes I know, a little cliche but I'm desperate here. It's kind of scary to wake up somewhere cold with no light and human life form.

There was no answer.

I guess it was a long shot I would actually get an answer but I had to try.

I looked down at my clothes and I gasped.

I was in a tight black jumpsuit that showed off my curves. The jumpsuit also had a gold belt around me.

'How the hell did this happen?!'

I gaped at my attire as my eyebrows came together.

'FOCUS KATHERINE! You're in the middle of nowhere. Stop focusing on your clothes and focus on getting the hell out of here!'

The voice in my head was right.

I looked up again and started walking straight.

I kept walking straight but all I could see was darkness.

I've probably been walking for about an hour and I was getting tired, but I knew I had to find a way out.

I decided to take a new direction and turned left but something caught my eye.

I turned right and looked straight ahead.

There was something in the distance.

I decided to walk towards it and it got closer. It looked like a...door?

I was practically running towards it now.

After what felt like forever I was standing in front of, what was in fact, a door.

I sighed in relief. Maybe I can finally get out of here.

I slowly reached out for the handle and turned it, opening the door.

I was blinded by a bright white light and covered my eyes.

I took a deep breath in and let it out stepping through the door...

---------------------------------------------------

A gust of wind hit me as I stepped out of the door.

I looked around to see I was in a forest and it was night.

'Why would there be a forest in the middle of nowhere?'

I decided to turn around, to enter the door again to see if there would be another door inside the darkness that had surrounded me a couple of minutes ago, only to see the door had disappeared.

I eyebrows came together in confusion.

'Why are you just standing there!? Get a move on!' Said the annoying voice in my head.

I rolled my eyes although I knew the voice was right.

Who knew your conscience would actually tell you the right things to do.

I decided to just walk straight like I had done in the darkness, holing I would find something.

After what felt like an hour of me stumbling in the darkness I came across a clearing.

I gasped at what I saw in front of me.

My heart immediately started beating faster and my palms started to sweat.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing before my eyes. It was so surreal but I knew everything was actually happening.

I stood there shocked, gaping at what was in front of me.

---------------------------------------------------

I know it's pretty short but I wanted to leave it at a particular question:

WHAT THE FRICK IS SHE SEEING IN THE CLEARING!?

I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter and I will try and have the next one up as soon as possible.

Thank you guys for reading!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125 xx