phone calls pt.2

Groffs pov

"Hey, hey, hey," I say reaching out for Anthony. "Just give her a minute," Anthony gives me a look like I'm crazy.

"Do you know what she said? It was full-on fluent Spanish,"

"No, no I don't know exactly what she said but I've known her for the past twenty-eight years. I know what happens when her mom calls, just give her a minute," finally Anthony gives in walking over to his stuff and grabbing his water bottle. I let out a breath before walking out of the room to find Misty. It doesn't take me long to find her in one of the other studios. "Knock knock," I say softly knocking on the door frame of the open door. Misty looks back at me with a sad smile.

"Hey Groffy," she says tears threatening to fall out of her eyes.

"What did she do this time?" I ask walking closer to my best friend.

"oh y'know the same old same old," she replies quietly. I wrap my arms around her pulling her into my chest as she finally let her tears go. 

"Shhh, it's ok, it's ok," I say gently rubbing her back. 

"I just don't see why she does this to herself," She says tears gently streaming down her face.

"I know, I know,"

"It's not fair,"

"I know, it's not, you deserve so much better," I continue to rub her back waiting for her to calm down. Eventually, she pulls back wiping excess tears from her face. "You a little better?"

"Yeah, yeah I'll be ok," 

"Anthony heard what you said, he's worried about you,"

"he's the only one?"

"you were kind of speaking fluent Spanish,"

"oh, ok, well I will talk to him before we get back into it," I nod my head before pulling Misty back in for a hug.

"I love you you know that?" 

"Of course, I know that Groffy, I love you too," she pulls away again looking me in the eyes. "And thank you,"

"Of course, what are best friends for?" I reply giving her a small smile. 

"Ok well we better go and get things running again before we run out of rehearsal time," she says before grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of the room.

•°•

Misty's POV

"Ok, sorry for the delay we are going to hop right back in with right-hand man," I say walking into the room before walking over to Anthony. "Hey, Groff told me you heard what I said, sorry about that,"

"Hey, why are you apologizing? It's fine, are you ok though?" Anthony asks concern lining his face. 

"Yeah, yeah I will be," I say giving him a sad smile as proof. "Everything will turn out ok," He nods in response before I turn to the group. "Ok, let's get busy,"

A/N: ouch... Ok so I'm going to be completely honest, this chapter and the next are not the best, like at all, in fact I hate the next one but I am starting to right more so updates will not only be better but more consistent :)  Have a great day!!~M