after show hangouts

“What's going on with you too?” I ask looking at Jasmine who was sitting across from me. We were sitting in Lin's living room after the show with PIppa, Renee and Vanessa, the boys were in the kitchen getting drinks for everyone.

“Who are you talking about?”

“Anthony, duh,” Pippa says, also turning her attention to Jasmine.

“Anthony? Who said anything about Anthony?” Jasmine asks, her face turning red little by little.

“Oh come on!” I say sitting up giving Jasmine a look. “ Don’t play stupid,”

“Yeah, like you can talk? What about you and Daveed,” Jasmine says, making the girls go quiet.

“She’s got a point,” Vanessa says looking at me.

“Nothings going on between us,” I say looking at the girls.

“Bull. Shit.” Jasmine says.

“Jazzy!” Renee says, looking at the girl.

“What? It's not like there's kids here, and I mean I'm not wrong, that sentence is total bull,” Jasmine says. Vanessa and Pippa nod along laughing slightly.

“Oooh is Misty talking about Daveed,” Jonathan says walking into the room handing Misty a Root Beer over the back of the couch.

“Yesss,” Jasmine replies, dragging the word out with a groan. “And she’s lying to herself about it,”

“It’s what I do best,” I say with a shrug as the other guys walk into the room.

“What are we talking about?” Oak asks, sitting down next to Pippa. Everyone else walks in sitting down “unintentionally” leaving Daveed a spot next to Misty.

“The fact that Misty is lying-”

“We don’t need to continue this conversation, it's fine,” I say, cutting jasmine off with a look.

“No, no, let's continue,” Anthony says from next to Jasmine.

“Yeah what's going on with you two.” Jasmine says pointing from Me to Daveed.

“What's going on with you two?” Daveed counters pointing from Jasmine to Anthony shutting them both up quickly.

“That's what I thought,” I say with a smile as the topic gets changed. Our group continues talking, joking and laughing throughout the night knowing that we won’t have to wake up early tomorrow. Eventually my exhaustion from the day kicks in and I find myself wanting to collapse. “Can I use you as a pillow?” I ask Daveed as the group is broken into separate conversations.

“Of course,” He says, giving me a small smile, I smile back before twisting my body into a comfortable position and laying my head on Daveeds shoulder.

“You’re going to regret that later,” Groff says to Daveed, looking at us from his spot on the floor.

“Fuck off Groff,” I say while listening to the conversation Renee Pippa and Oak were having.

•°•

Daveeds POV

“I told you you would regret that decision,” Groff says looking at Misty and I again. I look down to my shoulder to see Misty out like a light. I smile slightly knowing how hard she works herself, and happy to know that she is getting sleep.

“I don’t care,'' I say with a shrug, looking away from her.

“Well it looks like little miss designated driver is down for the count,” Lin says walking into the room and sitting with his wife. “You guys can crash here for the night,” Lin says looking at Vanessa who was nodding along. “Sebs with my parents for the night so,” At this point in time most of the group had left, leaving only me, jonathan, and Misty.

“I can take her home, it's fine,” Jon says looking at Misty fast asleep leaning against me.

“No, no, no,” Vanessa says  her mom side showing. “You’ve been drinking, and she is obviously tired,” She says gesturing to Misty. “You guys are staying,” she said with a smile.

•°•

“Are you going to stay stuck there or what?” Groff asks me later, smiling at me and Misty.

“I was going to put her in the guest room,” I say, still not really moving. Groff raises an eyebrow.

“You don’t want to move do you?” He asks, laughing a little.

“How do you know these things?”

“I’m gau it's a talent,” Groff says with a shrug. I roll my eyes laughing slightly at his words. “She really likes you, y'know. She just, doesn’t always know how and with whom to show it,”

“I think I’m starting to see it a little more,” I say as Misty curls her body closer to mine. “I’m going to go put her into bed,” I say, turning carefully so I can pick her up hopefully without waking her. I walk quietly through the apartment carefully setting her down in the guest room. I smile slightly as I cover her up, noticing how she didn’t wake through all of the movement. I walk out of the room when I hear a voice behind me.

“Wait Dav,” I turn around to see Misty looking at me. I walk closer to the bed so I could hear her better.

“What's up Mist? I didn’t wake you did I?” I say quietly sitting on the edge of the bed.

“No, no you didn’t, but you did say I could use you as a pillow though,”

“And you did,” I say with a smile growing on my face. “Do you know how long you were sleeping on my shoulder?” She laughs a little too, rolling her eyes at my words.

“Stay?” She asks, looking at me. Slowly I nod my head sliding into the bed next to her. Immediately she curls into my side laying her head on my chest.

“You know there are real pillows right?”

“Mmmh you’re better,” She replies quietly before her breathing evens out signaling that she fell back asleep.  Me following soon after.

•°•

Groffs POV

I walk into the guest room the next morning figuring that Daveed and Misty were together due to his absence last night after carrying her to the room. A small smile grew on my face as I opened the door, Misty was laying with her head in Daveeds chest, both of them out like lights. It made me happy that she was becoming happy again, that she found someone she can trust. I have no doubt that this relationship is going to grow even more as the years go on. I pull my phone out, snapping a quick picture before sliding out of the room, closing the door behind me. 

A/N: heyo!!!!! I got a new one for youuu guys... There will be more coming later got some short fun ones so I'll probably post two or three depending on how many I make :)

Have a great day, eat food, drink water, smile and love your self cause eyou are amazing :) <3 ~ M