Time Skip

Months later the show is choreographed, the dancers are in place and the movements practically perfected. Previews go by with little bumps, let's just say it wasn't as big of a hit with the audience the the cast thought it would be. Never fear, they didn't let it get to them, the whole cast chalked it up to the fact that that set of particular individuals weren't in to a historical musical. The group came in the next day to work through some note working a little more to further better the show.

Misty and Daveed got a lot closer, if it was even possible. They hadn't really had the time to talk about that night at the fair and what it ment but both of them thought about that kiss. Constantly. The cast tried and tried to push the two together to make progress, but all attempts ended in failure for they would talk about anything but what happened.

Opening night came and went, the show was actually a big hit the people loved it. And that takes us to where we are now. Late April 2015, the show has been running off Broadway for about 2 and a half months, and everything was going according to plan.

A/N: this is obviously a time skip filler... But we have and order, and we have ideas and my school banned Wattpad on my computer so my writing is going a lot slower than usual... Yay
Anywhoo the next chapter Is actually almost finished and I'm super excited soooooo I'll see y'all there :) have a great day!!!! Love y'all ~M