T. Swift

"I just, ahhh," Misty squeals a little still not over the events that took place that morning.

"Did I miss something?" Groff says walking from the kitchen as the girl walks through the door of the apartment.

"I just had one of the most eventful morning like ever," she says walking over to the couch and energetically sitting down resting her arms on the back to face Groff. After they had breakfast Misty insisted on going back to the apartment to fill in Groff. The information was just to good to share with her best friend.

"Oh really?" Groff asks with a look. Misty just nods her head with a smile. "I'll get the snacks,"

•°•

"What happened?" Groff asks with wide eyes after Misty told him the news.

"Miss Taylor Allison Swift wants me to work on a project with her, AND a record label wants to meet with me,"

"Misty that's so amazing!" He says reaching over the space to give her a hug. "What did you say?"

"Yes obviously!?" Misty says pulling away. "i would be crazy not to,"

"yeah you honestly would," he says reaching for a bag of chips sitting on the table. "So whats the project?"

"I don't know yet," Misty replies reaching for the bag of m and ms. " Her people are supposed to get in touch with my people, or otherwise known as me and yeah we'll go from there," Misty replies checking her phone. "but i mean its Taylor Swift, so its going to be great,"

•°•

"Its too earlyyy," Misty groans walking into the theater with Groff the next morning.

"Its almost noon Misty," Groff laughs as they walk towards the dressing rooms.

"Still too earlyyyy,"

"When did you go to sleep last night," Daveed asks appearing in the doorway of his dressing room.

"late," she says wrapping her arms around his waist. "but its Groff's fault,"

"oh it is now?" Groff says from across the hall in his dressing room with Lin. "that's news to me,"

"he's lying," she whispers. "its his fault," she says causing Daveed to laugh.

"How'd last night go get any information?"

"Yep we're getting lunch in a couple days actually, said she wanted to meet and talk about things in person," Misty replied with a bright smile.

"That's wonderful," he says mirroring her smile.

"Don't you two need to get ready for the show?" a voice asks from behind them.

"Hi Oak," Misty says looking around Daveeds shoulder.

"Hi Misty," Oak replies with a bright smile.

"Ok, I'm gonna go,"

"Have fun," Daveed says as Misty walks towards her dressing room with the girls.

"It always is with the girls," Misty says with a smile.

•°•

"I'm honestly kind of nervous," Misty says sitting at a table on the phone.

"well that's fair, and ok," Daveeds voice responds on the other side of the phone. Misty smiles to herself at his words loving how he always validates her feelings whatever they may be.

"she's just such a big artist, and I'm such a big fan y'know like what if i make a total fool of myself,"

"That won't happen Mist," Daveed says in a calming tone. "everything is going to be fine,"

"Oh my god I think she just walked in," Misty says her eyes growing the slightest bit wider.

"You're going to do great, just be yourself,"

"Thanks Dav,"

"Of course Sunshine, Groff says to keep him posted,"

"always, I'll talk to you later," Misty says with a smile before hanging up the phone as a very pretty very nice looking blond walks in her direction. "Hi, Taylor?" Misty says standing up.

"Yes, Ma'am you must be Mystique,"

"Oh please call me Misty," the girl replies with a smile shaking hands with the other woman. "I just want to say, before i make a fool out of myself i am such a fan of your work," Misty says sitting back down Taylor joining her at the table.

"Aw thank you," Taylor replies with a smile. "You are so sweet, I have absolutely loved the videos I've seen online you are such a well rounded talented human,"

"oh my, you're making me blush," Misty says covering her face with a smile as Taylor laughs. The two women continue to talk and order food bonding very quickly.

"Ok so I have been working on this thing," Taylor starts finally getting to the topic that they had met up to talk about. "I'm making a music video and a song re write for one of the songs off of my newest albums," She says taking a sip of water. "I'm imagining this like big extravagant fight scene with fire and bad guys, i have this great list of powerful females to be in it and I wanted you to be in it too,"

"Of course," Misty says. "that sounds totally dope, and so cool,"

"I'm hoping it will turn out that way," she says mirroring Misty's smile. "I was also hoping if you would write some verses for the rewrite, I was thinking rap, and if you don't think you want to do something like that it's totally fine," Misty freezes her mouth dropping a little.

"I mean I would love too, but how long would I have, I mean I still have Hamilton and Stuff,"

"Oh I totally understand, and we have plenty of time, I don't know an exact deadline, but there is also shooting that we can do with out the song entirely finished since we're using the chorus and pre- chorus of the original song," Misty lets out a small breath and looks at Taylor's hopeful smile.

"Which song it it?"

"Bad Blood,"

"I'll work on it and get some ideas down and send them your way," Misty says looking down briefly at her phone.

"Yay," Taylor says with a smile causing Misty to smile too.

"It does appear that I will have to be going soon," Misty says looking back up at Taylor. "Just found out we have rehearsal tonight in about half an hour,"

"Oh well I will let you go then," Taylor says smile still on her face. "I would love to come to a show sometime,"

"we have one tomorrow night, I can talk to Lin about getting you tickets,"

"Oh that would be absolutely lovely thank you,"

"Of course," Misty says standing up the Bill haven been payed a while ago. "Well i will 100% be in touch,"

"Oh here put your number in phone,"Taylor says standing up as well and handing her phone over to Misty.

"There you go," Misty says with a smile handing Taylor her phone back.

"It was so good to meet you and get to know you," Taylor says bringing Misty in for a hug. "I can not wait to work with you," She says with a smile.

"I can't wait either," Misty says as they pull away. "I'll talk with you later," She says finishing her goodbyes. Misty walks towards the door with a smile on her face. A little while later about a block away from the theater her phone buzzes with a message.

Unknown Number:

Hey it's Taylor 🤗

Misty smiles again at the message before putting her phone to sleep and walking into the theater. How fast somethings change.

A/N: eek!!
I hope you all had a great day and that you ate some food and drank some water, if you haven't yet... Go do that!!!!