changes

"Ok all I'm saying is I don't understand how he raps fast while keeping the accent," misty says as a group sits on the stage in between shows chatting and talking. "Like something in my brain honestly doesn't understand it,"

"So your saying you can't rap?" Anthony says from across the group causing misty yo give him a look.

"What do you mean I can't rap?" She asks like he is crazy. "How in the hell does one get hired for a main cast understudy role in a musical that is hip hop based if they can't rap?"

"well you know I don't think we've ever heard you rap," Anthony defends.

"So you just assume i can't rap?"

"Ok rap battle you and Daveed right now," Anthony says aggressively pointing towards the ground. Misty looks in Daveeds direction to see if he was paying attention. He wasn't. "Daveed," Anthony calls louder than necessary. "Rap battle you and Misty right now lets see it,"

"Am i allowed to ask why?" Daveed asked a confused look crossing over his face.

"He doesn't think i can rap," Misty answers before Anthony could say anything.

"You don't think she can rap?" Daveed says looking even more confused.

"and you blame me for that thought why?" Anthony says tilting his head. "Have we seen her rap? No. So wheres your proof?"

"Y'know what," Misty says rolling her eyes. "Lets just do it so he'll shut up," she says looking at Daveed.

"I second that motion," Carleigh says from across the group.

"I third that motion," Jazzy adds causing Anthony's head to whip around to her.

"Jazzy!" he says his voice filled with mock offense. "I thought you were on my side,"

"Yeah yeah, what ever," Jazzy replies nonchalantly turning back to her conversation with Ariana and Oak.

"Ok," Anthony says turning back to the situation. "Lets get this show on the road," he says clapping his hands.

•°•

"Hey there," Daveed says quietly wrapping his arms round Misty.

"Well hello there Mr. Jefferson," Misty replies with a smile.

"Why don't we go back to my place after this?" He says as the 2 minute call is sounded.

"Who do you think I am? Sally Hemmings?"

"Ha ha very funny,"

"I would love too," she says placing a short and sweet kiss on his lips. "Go unleash that sass Tommy J,"

"I expect to hear you cheering for me in those cabinet battles," Daveed says as he moves around Misty to get to his spot.

"Always will be," Misty replies as Daveed makes it to his spot.

"So I'll be having another night home alone," Groff questions walking up beside Misty.

"Oh like you're complaining," Misty says giving Groff a look.

"I dunno you've been gone an awful lot," Misty got the sense that he was being serious and a small smile grew on her face.

"I'll start planning a best friend not a date celebration as soon as possible," referring to what they would call their hang outs in their teenage years.

"Really a best friend not a date celebration," Groff says with exaggerated eye.

"We've been long over due for one," Misty replies with a smile as she makes her way into stage.