First Day Back pt.3

They both met at the lockers at the same time. Annabeth was talking to Cas and Garret and Percy was talking to Jack the rest of their friends trailing behind him. Annabeth ran up and he wrapped his arms around her placing his head on top of hers. He then bent down placing a kiss in the crook of her neck. Annabeth spun around towards Cas Percy's arms still around her waist. Cas stepped forward the second Percy turned. 

She smiled "Im Cassidy, Cas for short and this idiot is Garret, Annabeth said we could sit with you and judging by how obsessed with her you seem you wont say no"

 Garret face palmed "what she means is hi it's not to meet you, do you mind if we sit with you guys today?" 

Cas got red and Percy chuckled "Im Percy and this is Jack, Josie, Darren, Cole, Max, and Alissa" 

Cas responded quickly "we know everyone in this whole school knows who you are" 

Percy scrunched his eyebrows "wait they do?" 

Annabeth chuckled "oblivious much Seaweed Brain, Goode is almost as bad as Pipers cabin or camp after Manhattan and Athens" 

Percy shrugged "I guess i need to start being more vigilant"

 Cole gasped "the Percy Jackson used a big word!!!" 

Annabeth smiled "i've taught him well" 

Percy grinned "I try to pay attention when you say big words" he then turned to Cas and Garret "you guys are welcome to sit with us, the more the merrier" Percy's friends nodded along and they started towards the cafeteria. 

Percy whispered to Annabeth "are you having a good day?" 

Annabeth nodded "its nice and your friends seem like good people, although there was this one annoying mortal" 

"who?" Percy asked

Annabeth heart melted at his concern "Cas said her name is Lila Andrews" 

Percy groaned as they took a seat at a table "she's like the Drew of school, she is so icky" 

Annabeth laughed "I gave her my glare and she backed down" 

Percy kissed her cheek "no one could stand up to your glare" 

Annabeth glared at him and he ammended "except me of course" 

Annabeth smiled "because your glare is worse then mine and thats saying something" 

Percy raised an eyebrow "it really isn't that--" 

He was cut off by a voice behind them "hey blondie can I get your number?" Percy and Annabeth turned and proof of how scary Percys glare was showed. Annabeth was glaring which was terrifying she had the second scariest demigod glare. Percy though was glaring his eyes a raging sea with a powerful storm. The guy took a step back and at that point the cafeteria was quiet having seen Percys friend group quiet and the look on Percabeth's faces. 

"Back off Chuck" Percy said between his teeth

 The mortal clearly didn't get it and stammered "yo-o-uu back off Jackson" 

Annabeth gritted her teeth "as Perce said back off" 

Chuck turned to her flashing a smile, clearly the mortal boy didn't understand what an I-will-kill-you-later glare meant in the demigod world. It literally meant I will kill you later. 

Chuck then said "look blondie clearly you've been brainwashed by Jackson, Im Chuck Peters and I will pick you up at seven" 

Annabeth started to stand but Percy put a hand on her shoulder "may I handle this one?" Annabeth nodded knowing Percy needed to blow off some steam. She also knew she would be a lot meaner than Percy.

 Percy stood right in front of Chuck his glare sharpening "look man she told you to back off, i'd walk away before she kills you" 

Chuck nearly peed his pants but was so worried about his bruised ego he decided to ignore his fear "what if I do this--" he stuck out his hand to grab Annabeth who had turned ready to punch him but Percy moved fast. He grabbed Chucks hand and turned it over squeezing his wrist. Chuck was struggling in Percy's grip. 

Percy then chuckled and said deadly calm "if you touch her you will also die but not by her hand, you will die by mine" He let Chuck go who scrambled away. 

Annabeth immediately grabbed his shoulder calming him down effectively and he sat back down. Annabeth gave him a kiss and he melted. His trouble makers grin re-appeared on his face. All of their friends looked at them shocked 

"what?" Percy questioned, 

Alissa spoke first "how the hell did you do that" 

Percy picked up a his soda "do what?" 

Jack budded in "act so fucking terrifying, I mean Perce your scary but that was a whole new level" 

Percy shrugged "he made Annabeth uncomfortable he doesn't deserve pity" All Percys friends were shocked at Percys protective instincts and at Annabeth who didn't seem slightly fazed. 

She saw the weird looks there friends were giving them and sighed "look if that had been someone making Percy uncomfortable my threat would have been just as bad if not worse" 

Percy kissed her temple "nice to know you care Wise Girl" 

Annabeth swatted at him playfully "of course I care" She gave there friends a glare that said the conversation was over and they all went back to eating, talking, and laughing. 

--------------------

By the end of the day the couple went home exhausted, Percys friends had made friends quickly with Cas and Garret. Percy and Annabeth got in a fight with some cyclops on the way home but past that nothing went really wrong. 

School was actually going good for the first week. Well that was until their first day of changing for P.E. a week later.