Wedding Planning pt.4 (a beach trip)

The next week was busy. Napkins, tablecloths, place settings. Percy and Annabeth finally just gave up some of the stuff to Sally  and decided to go to the beach. They were going to drive down to Montauk for the weekend and get some wedding planning done there. Some of there friends would meet them there to help with wedding planning. Piper, Leo, Jason, Frank, Hazel, grover, juniper,  and all there mortal friends. They were staying in a huge house provided by Poseidon. Percy and Annabeth had drove down there a day early to get some time to themselves. They spent the whole day playing at the beach and even had no nightmares that night. Finally the next morning around 6am they heard a thud. Percy and Annabeth both grabbed there weapons waking immediatley. That was when the whole demigod crew ran into the room yelling at eachother. 

Leo immediatley covered his eyes and yelled over everyone "ARE YOU DECENT" Everyone got quiet and laughed as Percy and Annabeth got out of bed.

 "why are you all here so early?" Annabeth asked.

 Piper answered sheepishly "I wanted to get a jump on the wedding planning" Percy and 

Annabeth laughed and Percy said "why dont you guys try to figure out how to make something for breakfast in the kitchen while we get ready" Piper nodded a bit sadly but they all walked out of the room. Annabeth rolled her eyes and the couple immediately started to get ready. Annabeth put on jean shorts and her camp shirt and called it a day and Percy put on his khaki shorts and went to grab his camp shirt when Annabeth walked up to him. 

He tilted his head looking at her as she scanned him almost checking if he was there "You okay "Beth" he asked softly. 

She nodded "Its just--" she trailed her finger lightly across the new scar on his torso then moved to one on his shoulder "somethings coming I can feel it" Percys eyebrows scrunched together in concern. 

He grabbed Annabeth chin and titled it up to look at him "what makes you say that Wise Girl" 

Annabeth shivered and Percy pulled her close to him as she answered "prophecy dreams, i dream about Rachel spewing a prophecy" 

Percy kissed her forehead "why didn't you wake me?" 

Annabeth smiled lightly "its the first good sleep we've had in a week and i figured it could wait until morning" Percy nodded as Annabeth leaned up and gave him a kiss "together" she promised and he responded with a kiss of his own. They then quickly finished getting ready and hurried out of the room before there was a stables incedent repeat. When they walked out they found there friends in the mess of the kitchen. At the center of it of course being yelled at by Piper was Leo. Percy laughed and Annabeth rolled her eyes. Suddenly the front door of the beach house burst open and Grover and Juniper walked inside. 

Annabeth and Percy ran and greeted them but then Annabeth thought of something "how did you guys get inside"

 "sally gave us a key?" Frank responded it was more of a question then an answer but Annabeth could have cared less. Juniper immediatly went to help Piper fix whatever mess Leo was making. Finally after a half hour and a lot of thankyou to the nymph pancakes were served. The group put it all in picnic basket and went to eat an 8am breakfast on the beach. 

Piper was asking tons of questions along with Juniper "place stetting, napkins, flowers, speeches, cups, blah, blah, blah..." Annabeth and Percy eventually told her she could decide on it ad they would either approve or say no. The rest of the group excluding Piper, Juniper, and Leo who they somehow convinced to help them were discussing wedding speeches. 

Grover started to panic "what should i say in my best man speech?" 

Percy laughed "your my protector maybe?"