NO ONE TOUCHES HER

THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE TRIGGERING
A BIT OF DARK PROTECTIVE PERCY
A BIT OF POWERED PERCY
I KNOW ITS CLICHE BUT...

Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Jason ran out of the school to the park across the street. Piper seemed to be holding her own with charm speak which gave Jason and Thalia enough time to get Percy and Annabeth. When the couple got there both immediately tensed. It wasn't just any empousa it was Kelli and her crew. Before both Percy and Annabeth had time to be concerned about how Kelli got back so fast she noticed them arriving.

 "Ahhh Perseus and Annabeth" she hissed "hows the arm healing?" Jason gave Percy a questioning look but his eyes were stone cold on Kelli. The empousa started to circle them but Jason started to step back something was scaring him more than the empousa and that was Percy. Percy looked like a raging storm itching for a fight, that would stop anything in his way. 

Percy said through gritted teeth "walk away now Kelli and maybe you will live a day longer" 

Kelli smirked "Perseus you should know better then anyone that we come back from hell just like you did" She paused "of course one day you and your princess will find your way back to Tartarus and you wont be able to save her next time" 

Thalia looked just about ready to strike the empousa down but Annabeth said calmly "Kelli i'd recommend walking away"

 Thalia wondered what Annabeth meant but clearly Kelli understood but instead of walking away Kelli crooned "You know whats so special about your arm, I didn't need to kill you that day to inflict pain to you only plant some new monster technology" Before Annabeth could fully process what she had just figured out Kelli meant she fell to the ground clutching her arm. 

Kelli was twisting a ring on her finger "a little gift from Tartarus himself he has a bounty on your heads and I plan to take it" Percy ran to Annabeth who was on the floor clutching her arm and her head. 

"What Did You Do." It wasn't a question Percy was asking it was a cold hard command. 

Kelli smiled "Lucky for you the technology placed in her arm runs out today so this was the last chance to use it, fortunately we found you just in time" 

Annabeth looked at Percy and said through gritted teeth eyes watering "kill her Seaweed Brain, worry about me later" Percy was about to argue but a look from Annabeth made him stop. The Empousa about 12 of them had tightened there circle around the demigods. 

Percy stood protectively in front of Annabeth without even looking he said "Piper call Will get him here to help Annabeth as soon as possible. Jason call Chiron. Thalia stand with Annabeth." There was no room for argument in his tone not when Annabeth started to clutch her arm even tighter to her chest. 

Kelli cracked her knuckles "Im ready to fight Perseus" Jason, Piper, and Thalia knew Percy was strong, knew his powerful, knew he was loyal. But more than that he was in love and that was the force that would dam all the monsters. Love Aphrodite had told Percy was a powerful force and Percy believed her fully. Piper, Jason, and Thalia were beginning to see why. Because as Percy's glared at the empousa his eyes a storm his hand holding riptide and his lip pulled into a tight line he looked scarier then any god. In fact it felt scarier than any gods powers. Percy turned turn Kelli who turned her ring once more causing a slight groan from Annabeth who started to pass out. 

Percy said calmly like the eye of a hurricane "no one touches her" and with that a wall of water shot up protecting Annabeth which Thalia guarded. Percy snapped his fingers and more water started to rise from the air circling three of the empousa and squeezing them until they turned to dust. 

"You want a fight Kelli, but you should be careful what you ask for" Percy said lip upturned slightly. Thalia shivered. Percy was like a brother to her but she knew as much as he was annoying and a Kelp Head he was smart and gods dam anyone who got in his way. Jason had got back from calling Chiron just to see Percy's water vines squeeze those Empousa until they turned to dust. Angry Percy was not a Percy he ever wanted to deal with.