Halloween

Ancient Greek=Italics 

Latin= Bold

Within the next two weeks their friends had given up on the whole mugger incident. Well they had given up on asking questions but they hadn't given up on doing research. They hadn't found much on year round camps. In fact they had found absolutely nothing on the internet which made them even more curious. They decided to let it go though after Annabeth had given them a harsh glare telling them to quit it.

 It got especially weird after the couple had come to school one Monday and it looked like some weight was lifted off their shoulders. When Garret asked why Percy shrugged and said "a friend found his way back" He never said anything past that and turned back to Annabeth. 

It was the Friday before a Saturday Halloween and Cas asked Annabeth "what are your and Percy's plans for Halloween?" Annabeth was startled, she had forgotten Halloween was even a holiday. After spending most of her years either a runaway, at camp, or on a quest she never had time to celebrate the holiday. Now that she was nearly an adult it seemed she had wasted that time saving the world. 

Annabeth grimaced turning to Cas "we don't normally celebrate Halloween" Cas made a big show of gasping gathering the rest of there friends at the lunch tables attention. 

Percy whipped his head towards them "what?" he asked. 

Cas said incredulously "you don't celebrate Halloween?" Percy hadn't celebrated the holiday in years. He was too busy on quests, saving the world, yelling at gods. He didn't have the time and even when he did when he was younger he normally didn't do anything besides watch scary movies with Sally. 

Percy shrugged "never seemed important, why are we talking about this?" 

Garret looked very taken aback "because Halloween is tomorrow" 

"Ohhhhhhh" was Percys response. 

Cole gave them a very strange eyebrow raise "you guys seriously didn't know tomorrow was Halloween?" 

Annabeth thought for a moment "It wasn't that we didn't know tomorrows date, we just forgot a holiday went with it" 

Max grumbled "this is why people say your weird" 

Alissa hit him over the head and told the group "we have to do something tomorrow now" 

Josie nodded in agreement "I agree, but what should we do?" 

Percy and Annabeth shared a small eye conversation. The seven plus Clarisse, Rachel, Thalia, Nico, Will, and Calypso were coming over the next day. The invited Grover and Juniper but Grover was already on his new quest. Tyson was also invited but was busy with a new project as he told Percy. Percy then said "you could come and hang with us tomorrow and we can watch movies, our building gets a lot of trick or treaters" 

Annabeth nodded along "the only thing is we already have a few friends coming tomorrow, so you guys would have to be okay with that" 

The rest of the group nodded along and Darren said "I think we all agree that sounds good, but there is one requirement" 

"What?" Annabeth asked quirking an eyebrow. 

Darren continued "everyone must dress up even your other friends" 

Percy glanced at Annabeth "the only people coming who would be against it would be Thals, Neeks, Clarisse, and probably Calypso" There friends had gotten used to them randomly bursting into another language. Annabeth agreed considering Calypso probably didn't know what Halloween was. 

Annabeth looked at Darren "we agree for ourselves but not all our friends will" 

Darren stuck out his hand "you've got a deal"