The Ticking Clock

*smut warning

"Jade"! Her eyes shot open. She could hear Lucifer's voice in her head. "They know, run".

She sat up quickly. "What do they know"?

"They know I'm not Castiel, they banished me".

She grabbed her bag and shoved everything in as quickly as possible.

She paused, she heard footsteps coming down the hall. She grabbed her stuff and ran to the washroom.

"They have me cornered" she told him.

"Jade" Dean's voice came from the door.

"I'm in the washroom" she shouted, "be right out".

"Don't try and do something stupid" Dean warned. "We know".

"They've got me" she told Lucifer.

"Like hell they do" he told her. "Close your eyes and focus on me".

She did as she was told and suddenly felt a cold breeze behind her. She opened her eyes; she wasn't in the bunker anymore. She looked around and realized quickly where she was, "this is Hell" she asked?

"Are you okay" he asked ignoring her question?

"I'm fine" she told him.

"So it is true" Crowley said from the ground on all fours. "Lucifer is the Angel you're mated to".

"Bad pooch" Lucifer scolded, "you will speak to her with the same respect you show me".

"Yes master" he cowered.

"Big bad King of Hell" she scoffed, "I guess my deal is void"?

"Oh yeah" Lucifer murmured before kicking Crowley in the ribs. "That's for the with tongue comment". He turned his attention back to Jade. "You don't need his deal. The actual Big bad king of Hell would level a mountain for you and ask nothing in return".

"Nothing" she grinned?

"Ok" he shrugged, "maybe to let me take your panties off with my teeth, but I feel like you'd be into that".

"Put up or shut up Lucy" she replied, "you're the one who's not putting out".

"Yes" he told her, "but you know why. Which reminds me, we need to talk".

"About" she asked?

"I realize you're processing" he did air quotes, "but things are starting to get dangerous for you. You're probably gonna wanna speed this decision up"

"What decision" she shrugged?

"If you're going to be bonded to me" he nodded.

"I have a say" she asked?

"You have the final say," he explained.

"Hmm" she was surprised to hear that. "I mean, when I found out I was mated when I was younger, I wasn't thrilled with the idea. I always figured I would be forced".

"Not quite" he told her. "How do you feel now? I mean, you must have questions".

"A few" she nodded.

"Okay, we're getting somewhere".

"Are you only drawn to me because your grace is in me" she asked? This was something that kept her up at night. Jade never believed in fairytales; the whole they were destined to be together. Horseshit! No if someone wanted to be with her, she wanted it to be for her.

"That's your first question" he smiled at her? "So, you are aware, most don't survive the first binding ritual right"?

"Yes" she nodded.