United Goals

Celeste appeared outside of the bunker and walked through the door as though she hadn't been gone for over a month.

"Where the Hell have you been" Dean asked her in surprise?

"I might ask you the same" she nodded, furrowing her brow in anger at him. "Why didn't you rescue Castiel"?

"What" Sam asked her in surprise? "From what"?

"Asmodeus" Celeste snapped at the taller man. "I trained with my mother a month before we could rescue, he and my father".

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" Dean put his hand up, as if to say pump the breaks "Your parents are back"?

"Are they with our mom" Sam asked in desperation?

"No" Celeste shook her head with a sigh, "Your mother wasn't with them. But they said she IS still alive".

"She's alive" Sam gasped with a thankful smile forming across his face.

"Let's go back to my question" Celeste nodded assertively, "Where were you when Castiel needed you"?

"What the hell are you talking about" Dean snapped at her with an annoyed tone in his voice?

"Asmodeus has had him for a month" she shouted.

"Not possible" Dean shook his head, "We were talking to Cas two days ago".

"You simpleton" she rolled her eyes "That was Asmodeus".

"What" Sam asked as concern washed over his person?

"Where is Cas now" Dean demanded defensively?

"He stayed behind" Celeste nodded casually, as though there was nothing off about her next sentence. "To have a word with my father".

"Your- "Dean lost his words, throwing his hands up in frustration. "Well, that's just great. Cas stayed behind for a little pow-wow with Lucifer" he spat.

"He's my father" Celeste snapped defensively, "he said he wanted to speak to my mate. Besides, they've been working together to escape".

"And they did right" Dean nodded, his tone not softening?

"Yes" Celeste nodded cocking an eyebrow at him, "My mother and I helped".

"Uh huh" Dean barked, "So Lucifer got what he wanted, and now he's gonna kill Cas".

"He wouldn't" Celeste shook her head, as though the suggestion was ridiculous.

"He has before" Dean snapped at her.

Celeste froze at his words and pondered them a moment. He was right. One of her first memories ever was crying over Castiel's lifeless body at the hands of her own father. The questions she had for her father had never been answered, what was to stop the same thing from happening a second time. For fear of her mate's wellbeing, she placed a hand on either of the Winchester's shoulders and zapped them back to the prison.

"Why can't I feel him" Jade stumbled around the penthouse as she reopened the half-healed wound in her stomach?! She popped open a bottle of whiskey and drank before pouring some on her stomach with a hiss.

"Perhaps he's healing" Belphegor attempted to sooth her with his words, as he rushed to find dressing to help her. "Like when he fought Amara".

"I told him not to heal me" she hissed in anger at the thought of Lucifer weakening himself to help her.

"With all due respect my Queen" Belphegor nodded, as he placed pressure on her stomach "There isn't anything he wouldn't do for you".

"I know" she shouted at him in enough anger to ignite the red glow in her eyes. Her demeanor soon softened. Between the appreciation of Lucifer's love for her and the demon before her who would also, truth be told, do anything for her. "Damn fool" she muttered as she took another swig. She shook her head. What the hell was taking so long? She put down the bottle and pushed Belphagor away as she snapped herself back to the prison. In her weakened state, her landing wasn't as graceful as one would typically expect as she collapsed to the ground outside of the structure.