The Loophole

Jade please Lucifer pleaded.

She refused to respond to him. If she didn't think it might kill her, she would have cut his grace out of herself.

She had hidden herself in a cabin on a mountain. There was no one for miles, not a single soul.

She was drunk most of the time, trying to numb the pain. She would sober up if she felt he was coming for her and find a new mountain.

She was particularly drunk and nearly passing out when she heard, "My Queen". Belphagor appeared behind her. She stumbled and he caught her.

"Why are you here" she murmured as she walked towards a small couch by a fire?

"I'm sorry I haven't been here" he told her. "I let you down".

She scoffed as she tipped a bottle of whiskey to her lips, "get in line".

"I lost Nick" he explained.

"I've stopped caring Belphagor" she sighed. "The whole world can burn at this point".

"I was helping Lucifer" he explained.

"Putting up wallpaper in the nursery" she snapped?

"The woman is pregnant, but his lordship did very little" Belphagor nodded. "I was the one to have sex with Kelly Kline".

"That doesn't give him a Nephilim" she growled, slurring and turning to examine Belphagor's face.

"When the time came" Belphagor nodded, "I used his specimen".

"His specimen" she chortled?

"He refused to touch the woman" Belphagor explained, "he called her a container".

Jade stared at Belphagor's face. She furrowed her brow, processing what he was telling her. "She was a petri dish"?

"Lucifer was angry when you left him" Belphagor explained, "he took me by force. He told me I needed to do this to protect you, and your heart".

"He didn't touch her" she was sitting upright, still processing if she would consider this an act of infidelity.

"He refused to betray you" Belphagor nodded. "He's been watching you. He knows where you are but understands you don't want to see him".

She got to her feet, further stumbling before she hugged the demon, "Thank you Belphagor" she whispered. Then she stopped and remembered the sobering though. "You lost Nick"?

A group of demons had come for Nick when Jade left. It had all happened when Lucifer ordered Belphagor to assist him with Kelly, leaving Nick defenseless against the demons. While Belphagor knew his orders from Jade were to watch over Nick, Lucifer gave a compelling argument. Belphagor was by nature a demon, but Belphagor's road to hell was truly paved with good intentions.

When he was alive the Black Death was running rampant. His upbringing hadn't been ideal. His mother had died giving birth to his sister, and their father never forgave her. Belphagor meanwhile took it upon himself to care for her. When she was touched by the plague, she was dying. Belphagor sold his soul to save his sister. He lived long enough to see her grow into a woman, marry and become a mother, that's when the hounds came for him.

Belphagor was put on the rack, and took well into the eighteenth century to crack and come off, but everyone cracks eventually. There was only one person to date that had lasted more than a century on the rack and he, of course was a Winchester.

When Belphagor came off the rack, the deal was he would escape his own torture by inflicting it on others. This is how demons are born. This act strips away their humanity until all that remains is a tortured soul, a shell of their human selves. Most demons forget their humanity over time. Belphagor hadn't forgotten completely. While he was a ruthless, destructive, twisted creature, one soul brought back his humanity, Jade.

He believed in Jade; she was his greatest weakness. So, when Lucifer demanded he dismiss her orders and assist him, he was reluctant, but Lucifer is known to have a silver tongue. What's more what he demanded was for Jade as much as for him. He would do anything for Jade.

Lucifer had told him what he would do would save Jade from pain. He explained to Belphagor the Nephilim was to protect Jade, but he could never hurt her. So Belphagor was the one to bed Kelly Kline inside of Lucifer's current vessel. Lucifer ejected himself for the act but stayed nearby. When the time came to finish the act, Belphagor used Lucifer's prepared specimen to impregnate the woman.

She was indeed carrying Lucifer's child, but Lucifer never touched Kelly Kline.

While Belphagor was off assisting Lucifer, demons attacked the house again. Without Jade there to protect him, they successfully absconded with Jade's favorite vessel.

When Belphagor returned, one demon remained, a rookie, herself fresh off the rack. Belphagor had trapped her in a burlap sack with a demon trap on it and left her tied up at the house.

Upon this news, Jade snapped her fingers cleaning herself up and snapped herself back to the house.

Before she removed the bag, she drew a new devil's trap on the floor and moved the demon to it. She then removed the sack from her head.

"That bag smells like sweaty testicles" the demon spat when it came off.

"Yes, your comfort was my greatest concern" Belphagor snarled at her.

"Who's Wednesday Addams" she asked referring to Jade?

Belphagor's eyes went black and he produced and angel blade he'd stolen from the corps of a dead angel. "You'll watch your tongue when you speak bitch".

"Down Belphagor" Jade instructed. She slowly walked towards the demon "You're going to tell me everything I want to know".

"Am I" she asked?

"If you ever want to leave that chair" Jade told her.

"I was just obeying orders" the demon girl shrugged as Jade paced slowly back and forth like a lion stalking its prey. "I'm a demon, we take our orders from the king".

"Crowley" Jade rolled her eyes and looked at Belphagor before looking back to the demon. "Well in that case, you're definitely going to tell me everything".

"Why would I do that" The demon asked?

"Because you pathetic insect" Belphagor spat, "you're in the presence of the true Queen of Hell".

Jade walked into the demon's trap, demonstrating her lack of fear and effect on her. She got up close to the demon's face and quietly said, "and if you fear what Crowley might do to you, you should be paralyzed by me". Jade slowly stood up and walked back to Belphagor.

"You're Jade" she asked? "Queen of Hell? Lucifer's mate? The one who commanded the army of hell as a human"?

"I assure you, my humanity is gone" Jade told her as she snapped her fingers. A stainless-steel medical table appeared beside her with several medical instruments, meant to heal, but in Jade's hands would have the opposite effect. "Bad luck for you I'm afraid".

"I want to make a deal" the demon demanded.

"Picked our career path have we" Jade asked? "And you choose crossroads? You know that is placing the bar pretty low".

"I can be of use to you. Help you, be your personal demon" she nodded.

"I already have one of those" Jade told her pointing to Belphagor.

"But I know where the vessel is" She told her.

"Yes" Jade told her, as she grabbed a scalpel, "I can cut that information out of you".

Jade examined the scalpel and decide she wanted the pliers instead.

"I have further value" the demon pleaded, "I can get you Sam Winchester".

Jade stopped what she was doing and looked back to the demon, slowly.

"He is Lucifer's true vessel" the demon nodded, "I can get him".

"You" Jade scoffed, "where Lucifer has failed, you would succeed".

"I have a different leverage than Lucifer" she replied.

"Care to elaborate" Jade pushed?

"I have History" she told her.

"What did you say your name was" Jade asked?

"Bela" she nodded, "Bela Talbot, my Queen".

"Belphagor" Jade ordered snapping her fingers, "get me some intel on this one. She might be interesting".

"My Queen" Belphagor pressed through gritted teeth, "we don't need her, she's a lying whore".

"Does it escape your memory that we're in this situation because you didn't follow my orders" Jade asked in a low growl? "Because it hasn't escaped mine".

Belphagor nodded solemnly and disappeared.

"So, you know the Winchesters" Jade prodded at Bela?

"I do" she told her, "they left me out to dry when the hell hounds were coming for me".

"Might wanna keep it down about the hounds" Jade warned, " there are three within earshot"

There was a sudden snarl making them both jump.

"Ramsay" Jade snapped. "Go lay down".

"She's said to be the most vicious" Bela's voice trembled.

"Ramsey" Jade asked? "Only because she'll only answer to two beings in all of creation. Lucifer and yours truly, and she only listens to me on Lucifer's orders. She's loyal and for good reason. God wanted to destroy Hell hounds. Lucifer saved Ramsey, and she was carrying a litter".

Belphagor returned, "Bela Talbot" he started. "Aka Abigail Talbot. Sold her soul to have her father killed".

"Relatable" Jade sighed and nodded.

"Made her way in life as a thief and acquirer of rare and valuable items, selling to the highest bidder. Specialized in occult items. As the deadline was looming, she worked for demons to get close, acquiring the colt hoping to kill Lilith. When arriving in hell she was on the rack for a week when she was asking for a deal. She's been torturing souls up until two months ago, when she'd burned through her humanity completely".

"Can't imagine that would have taken long" Jade sighed as she walked over to Bela and grabbed a handful of her hair. "Bela, you strike me as the type to jump on board with whoever has the best toys. I assure you; the answer is always me, and Lucifer. If I take you on, the biggest mistake you will ever make will be betraying me".

"Of course my Queen" she said fearfully.

"You're not going to trust her are you" Belphagor asked?

Jade glared at him, "no I'm not, which brings me to your punishment". She walked up to him and scowled, "you will be in charge of this one. She betrays me, you'll share her fate. She angers me, you share her punishment".

"My Queen" Belphagor pleaded.

"You lost Nick" Jade snarled, "you thought there wouldn't be consequences"? She turned back to Bela, "where is he"?

"Throne room" she nodded. "He's safe, they plan to trap Lucifer back into him".

"Lucifer won't be leaving the power of the president any time soon" she replied.

"Well Crowley is working with his mother, that angel and the Winchesters to make it happen" Bela shrugged.

Jade snapped her fingers, releasing Bela from her restraints and the devil's trap. "Good girl" Jade murmured, "keep this up and I won't have to destroy you ".

She looked at Belphagor, "Find the container".

Belphagor wasn't gone long when he returned with word of Kelly Kline's whereabouts.

Jade snapped her fingers, and she was in a dingy motel room. No one had noticed her arrival as she sat quietly behind Crowley, Rowena and Castiel.

"Who are you people" she heard Kelly ask, her voice trembling?

"Well, dear, I'm a witch" Rowena started, then pointed to Castiel, "He's an angel".

Crowley waved, "And I'm the King of Hell".

"Oh, God" Kelly murmured.

"No" Castiel shook his head," actually, he left".

"Aww" Jade piped up, "Don't I get a special introduction"?

The group turned and the Winchesters soon revealed themselves as well

"Miss Grove" Kelly asked?

Jade grinned, "yes, I suppose this is a bit of a shock. Had to use my maiden name, couldn't really tell you my last name was Morningstar. A little on the nose".

She started to walk towards Kelly when Castiel slapped chains on her. Jade shook her head at him and snapped her fingers, nothing happened.

"Enochian chains" Castiel told her. "You will not be harming Kelly".

"Harming her" Jade scoffed, "please, why would I do that"?

"Because she's pregnant with your mate's baby" Rowena pointed out.

"You're-You're Satan's mate" Kelly asked?

"I am" Jade grinned. And she looked at Rowena, "I get why you would think I would want to break every bone in her body, slowly, and one by one" she said baring her teeth. She sighed, "No, she didn't touch Lucifer. It was my demon who nailed miss Kline, just used Lucifer's spunk to seal the deal".

"That what he told you" Dean mocked?

Jade glared at Dean for a moment before looking to Kelly. "Tell me, was there an awkward little shift around, right there at the end" Jade grinned? Jade knew that Belphagor would never lie to her, and her faith in Lucifer had recently been restored.

Kelly looked at her and nodded violently as she blinked out the tears.

"So no" Jade replied, "I'm not here to kill her. She's carrying a part of my love. I can feel him".

"But it's gotta burn you up" Dean taunted, "another woman carrying his child"?

"And not ruining my body" she snapped? "Yeah, crushed. Besides, it temporary. Like she's surviving a Nephilim".

There was a knock on the door and Castiel dragged Jade into a closet with him. Kelly let two secret service agents into the room to examine the room. When one opened the closet door Castiel placed his hand on his forehead, "No one is in here, it's just Kelly".

Jade waved her hand, "These are not the droids you're looking for" she chuckled before screaming at the top of her lungs, "Lucifer" hoping to warn him. The Enochian warding prevented her from communicating to him. Castiel took off his tie and used it to gag Jade. She attempted to head butt him, but only hurt herself. The chains had taken any power she possessed.

She heard the door open and Lucifer talking to Kelly. Jade screamed trying to get his attention.

"What was that" he snarled?

"I'm not keeping the baby" Kelly told him, ignoring his question.

There was a sound of a struggle when Lucifer said, "I'm afraid I must insist".

Castiel blew the closet door open revealing himself and that he had Jade.

"Let her go" Lucifer snarled advancing on Castiel.

Dean appeared and threw his lighter on the floor trapping Lucifer in a ring of Holy fire.

"Yeah, not gonna happen" Dean snapped.

"Might I make a suggestion" Crowley piped up? "When we banish him back to the cage, we may want to keep him from his number one minion".

"What do you suggest we do with her" Sam asked?

"Get feathers to get her out of here" Crowley nodded. "I can set her up with some cozy accommodations in Hell".

Castiel started to drag her out of the motel room, and she struggled against him trying desperately to get to Lucifer.

"Jade" he shouted, "I'll find you".

"The hell you will" Dean told him as Jade was dragged kicking and screaming out of the room.