Leverage and Influence

"Crowley what the Hell" Dean boomed?! "You trying to lead Lucifer right to us"?

Jade looked around. She had been in a black hole as Crowley's hostage for a few days now. The light in the abandoned factory took some adjustment for her eyes.

"Hey Dean" Jade winced, "how's it going"?

"Did you know" Sam demanded?

"Know what" Jade asked, still struggling with the light?

"Well last time we saw you, we had just found out you were mated to Lucifer" Dean snapped. "And when we came to you for it, you were gone with the wind".

"There are a lot of potential did you know questions in that scenario" she told him, "could we narrow the playing field"?

"Did you know you were his mate" Sam snapped?

"The mate thing, I'm ashamed to admit, Dean figured it out before I did" she said, finally able to look at who was speaking.

"What about Cass" Dean asked?

"What about him" she shrugged?

"Did you know he was possessing him" Dean snarled?

"Is it still called possession if you're invited in" Jade asked? Dean's jaw clenched as he glared at her. "I thought something was weird as soon as we left the cage" she explained. "I didn't have it confirmed until a week or two later though. Lucifer told me not to say anything and dude has more juice than all three of you combined. So yeah, kept my mouth shut".

"She's powerless right now by the way" Crowley told them. "The collar blocks Angel grace. Not only can't she use her powers, Lucifer can't reach out to her".

"I hope you plan to kill me" Jade told Crowley, "For your sake anyway".

"Be careful what you wish for" Crowley told her.

"Nah, that's an empty threat" she shook her head. "See I'm something you can dangle over Lucifer right now. You need that. But when I get out of this collar, and I will, how long do you think you'll have before Lucifer is on you like white on Rice"?

"You think I plan to keep you in the collar" he told her? "No, I plan to take it off long enough to get you to open Lucifer's cage again. When he comes for you, you can seal him back in".

"Why would I ever do that" Jade asked?

"Because if you don't" Crowley explained, "I'll leave you at the gates of Heaven and ring the dinner bell".

She scowled at him.

"Where is Rowena in all of this" Dean asked? "Your plan is risky Crowley. Why don't we make her open the cage and leave Jade inside the cage waiting for Lucifer before we snap it shut"?

"Are you touched" Crowley asked? "If he binds with her and you have them both in there, both of them become more powerful" he explained. "I don't know if it's enough to open the cage. But I won't take the chance. Besides he snapped mother's neck".

"Aww" Jade said sweetly, "he did"?

Crowley punched her in the face. Without her powers he packed a punch, but she stayed silent. She refused to give him the satisfaction of knowing he was stronger.

"Alright" Dean told Crowley. "We'll help you with Lucifer, but first we need him".

"I'm sorry" Crowley asked? "He's been marinating in hate for years against us, he has to go".

Jade laughed, "no he hasn't" she laughed. "Ok, those two maybe. But you were a D tier demon, he didn't give you a second thought".

Crowley hit her again there was a little spray of blood from her mouth.