Angel From My Nightmares

Jade was sitting at a bar, quietly enjoying a drink. What's more, there were angels around, several. They would glance at her from time to time, but no one had the nuts to approach her, not anymore.

She was about to leave when she spotted a familiar face. Apparently, Nathanielhad survived Lucifer pulling his wings off. He approached Jade.

"Hey Nat" she smiled mischievously, "what's happening"?

"So you're officially Lucifer's whore" he hissed?

"I guess you heard" she smiled, "me, screaming his name".

Nathaniel grabbed her arm. "I have a message for you" he snarled inher ear. He continued to whisper, " somnum, destolum".

"What the fuck did you just do" she snapped facing him, when he blewa dust in her face. She turned to escape, not knowing what he had just done.She faced another Angel who splashed her with oil.

"My boss has been feeding on the grace of other angels" he whispered,"and he's coming for you".

"That's cute, I'm Arch now" she growled through gritted teeth.

"No, you're the mate of Arch" Nathaniel corrected. "Not quitestrong enough. What's more my boss is super charged and already haunts yournightmares".

Jade's smile faded. "Aziraphale" she murmured. "I'm bound. He'snot drawn to me anymore".

"He calls you the one that got away" Nathaniel smiled at her visiblefear. "He plans to own you. Lucifer will not get in his way".

"You wanna bet" Jade whispered back.

"I'm an Angel" he whispered, "I don't bet".

"Good seeing you Nathaniel" she said as she began to stumble for thedoor. She was weakening and losing consciousness.

"My Queen" a voice shouted from across the bar. She spottedBelphagor. His hand was dripping blood and he'd drawn an angel banishing sigilon the wall. "I will find you" he nodded before he slammed his handto the sigil.

She landed on the ground, hard and alone. She laid there, her breath was labored,and she fought her eyes closing.

"Jade" she could hear Lucifer calling for her.

She shot her hand up from the grass, and Lucifer rushed to her, picking her up.

"How did this happen" he snapped at Belphagor?

"I'm not sure my lord" Belphagor stammered.

"You are supposed to be her little pet aren't you" he snapped?!"Her yappy little chihuahua"?

"He got me out" Jade gasped defending Belphagor.

"You are getting mercy because of her" Lucifer snarled at him. Hesnapped his fingers and brought her back to the hotel, laying her in the bed.

"I'm not supposed to need to sleep anymore" she whimpered.

"No you're not" Lucifer looked at her with concern.

"Why am I fighting to keep my eyes open" she was shaking in herstruggle?

"Stop fighting babe" he told her, "I will get you back, Ipromise".

She relaxed and fell asleep immediately.

She was standing on dry land; it was cracked and the sky was grey.

"Hello little sparrow".

A chill went down her back. She knew that voice, all too well.

Aziraphale. The Angel that got closest. He had become obsessed with her whenshe was nineteen. Swore she was his mate. Like Lucifer, he forced himself towait until they were bound, until she agreed to be his mate. Where Lucifer hadbeen gentle with her, he'd been sadistic. Chained her, stripped her, torturedher. All to force her to agree. When his back was turned, Rowena had saved her.This was when she warded her.

Truth be told, he was an attractive specimen. Square jawed, broad shoulders,feathery light brown hair and intense green eyes. Jade once wondered if she wasactually mated to him. But she feared him, fiercely.
He was a psychopath. Charming and able to create a following amongst theangels. He was also controlling, sadistic, and manipulative. He was more ofwhat the world considered Lucifer to be than the Lucifer Jade knew.

"You're too late" she shook her head at him, "I found him".

"Lucifer" he nodded, "I know, but I don't think you were payingattention my dear" he taunted.

"I assure you, our time together is etched in my mind" she nodded.

"You remember the pain, the fear, humiliation. I'm certain of that"he nodded. "I don't think you remember all of our chats. For example, whydid I never fornicate with you"?