The Big Day

The birth of the child was nearing. Or so Jade assumed. She knew little to nothing of the gestational period of a human baby, let alone an angel. She could hear her heartbeat and feel her movements. And yes, her was the correct term, Jade was carrying a little girl. The first female born arch angel, ever to exist. Jade knew she was growing stronger; she could feel it. Lucifer was overjoyed and curious to see which of his children would be born first. As the sun rose that morning over the grassy mountainous plains they stood upon, Lucifer caressed Jade's cheek and smiled. "Good morning my girls" he whispered adoringly as he kissed her forehead.

"Good morning my love" Jade replied and smiled as the baby kicked at the sound of her father's voice. "She heard you" she smiled to him. He beamed back at her. "Now" Jade murmured, "Your son. We need to find him".

Lucifer looked at her taken aback, "You want to find him" he asked?

Jade looked at him surprised he didn't realize, though not hers, she cared for his child. "Of course," she shook her head. "Mine or not, he is yours, which makes him my family". Lucifer smiled at her and walked back taking her hand. "He's an innocent, and let's be honest, his mother is not going to survive to care for him".

"You still amaze me Jade" he smiled at her. "You think you can't do this, that's you're too evil. But even in the pain I caused, you found love".

"I'll always have love for you" She told him confidently, "I could never hate anything that is a part of you". She looked into the distance, "but every angel in the garrison is after him. Not to mention the Winchesters have him, let's not forget Rowena is still out there".

"You're just making our kill list aren't you" he chuckled?

"We can't kill every angel in the garrison" she looked at him, "Not today anyway. The baby is safe with the Winchesters for now. Kelly Kline is a human, and to them, an innocent. Their moral integrity wouldn't allow them to hurt her".

"And all this time" he shook his head, "That has been a concern for me, but you're right".

"So that tells me who our first target will be" Jade looked at him. "She's alone, and once tried to kill her naïve young apprentice. There is no moral integrity there I assure you, and I kind of owe her one".

Lucifer took Jade by the hand and kissed it. "My Queen" he smiled at her, "Shall we"?

In a flash, they were in a lavish hotel room, Jade instantly knew they found the right place. Suddenly Rowena walked into the room with a gasp as soon as she spotted them. "H-how did you find me" she asked?

"You branded my ribs" Jade shook her head, "You think in all these years I couldn't have found you the instant I wanted to"?

"What do you want" she asked?

"To kill you" Lucifer replied, "slowly, painfully, permanently".

"I didn't realize I was high on your priority list" she told them.

"Well considering I killed your kid" Lucifer nodded, "I figured it was only a matter of time before you came after mine".

Before Lucifer had freed Jade, he had gained his control back from Crowley. As a matter of fact, he had reversed it. Crowley had put a spell or machine or something inside of Nick, before Lucifer escaped into him. This warded him in a way that not only was Lucifer trapped in the vessel, but Crowley also had control over it. After Jade had been take away and locked up, Lucifer the master manipulator went to work. While Crowley was required to remove the warding trapping Lucifer inside the vessel, he was not required to do anything to the machine. That is where Lucifer convinced the one removing his warding to disable the machine. It was growing weaker and would take some time, time that Lucifer didn't have for the sake of his mate, or his son. Finally, one day upon examination, Lucifer was becoming desperate, and his energy booted the machine up, but reversed the polarity.