To be Hunted and Hated

*violence warning*

*smut warning*

A month. It had been a month since Jade had last seen Lucifer. About three weeks since she shook her demonic babysitters. No, she was back to the way she used to be, staying off anyone's radar, and dodging Angelic sexual advances.

Since they'd locked the gates of Heaven and refused to help in the battle of Amara, there had been a reduction in her encounters with Angels, until this night. She knew them as soon as she saw them. She was at a local dive bar, and it was a quiet. Seven Angels came in and she took that as a cue to leave. She paid her tab when one approached her.

"Hi, I'm Nathaniel" he told her.

"I'm leaving " she grumbled getting to her feet.

He positioned his body in front of her, "what's the rush" he asked?

"A bad crowd walked in" she told him.

"We're just looking to have a good time" he told her.

"Well then order up boys" she nodded, "have fun, but I'm leaving".

"You're unbound" he told her.

"A minor inconvenience" she told him, "I found my mate".

The Angel looked at her for a second, "you're not..."

"I am who you think I am, you fucking cowards" she snarled. "Now walk away".

"Rumor has it, Lucifer is dead" he mocked her.

"Exaggerations" she told him as she successfully dodged him this time but ran directly into another.

"Then where is he" Nathaniel asked? Jade turned around and the Angel she had run into pressed up against her. "I think when he disappeared, dead or not, he declared open season on his mate". Nathaniel edged closer to Jade, taunting her, "without Lucifer around, there's no one to stop us from taking what we want".

"Wanna bet" she asked producing her Angel blade and stabbing the Angel behind her. She spun and ran for the door, but another two Angels jumped in front of her. She lunged at one and the other disarmed her. She grabbed a pool cue from a nearby table and ran at one of them with enough force to skewer him. The others pounced upon her all at once, she had no chance, they had her.

They took her to a pool table, bending her over and slamming her face into the felt. "Keep that fight up" Nathaniel mocked her, as he undid his belt, "it does it for me".

The large oak doors of the bar blew opened splintering and landing everywhere. Before she saw him, she knew Lucifer had returned and, in the vessel, she met him in.

With a clenched jaw and his eyes glowing red, he walked into the bar without a word. One Angel tried to run past him, he grabbed him by the face and crushed his skull in his hand.

He pulled the metal pole around the bar off and ran it through two of them, like they were meat on a kebab.

The ones holding Jade down had let go, cowering in fear from Lucifer. She grabbed a cue from the table and took one of them out at the knees. When he was on the ground, she grabbed a ball from the table and began smashing it into his face over and over until only a pile of blood, bone and grey matter remained.

Lucifer unflinching from Jade's attack on the Angel meanwhile had grabbed the other and ripped his forearm off before using it to beat him to death.

Finally there was only Nathaniel left. Lucifer finally looked at Jade and spoke. "As promised" he growled before ripping Nathaniel's wings off and leaving him to bleed out on the floor, screaming.