002: ( sense of unawareness )

your house: 5:00pm
it's been a few days since you were at the triplets house. you've been texting nick and matt nonstop since then, making plans for summer. although, you just can't help but retrace your thoughts back to that night.

IT gives you a headache just thinking about how he looked at you.
it made your blood boil, you've been thinking about it ever since the night you came over.

you put down your phone, but it immediately vibrates, signaling a notification has come through. you glance at your screen to see a dm on instagram. you decide to open it. it's nick asking you if you wanted to participate in their next video. you reply without hesitation, throw on an outfit and head out the door.

you have arrived at the triplets house, ready to film. you only found out a couple minutes ago that you would be baking blindfolded, but meanwhile racing with matt. you were quite nervous, as this was your first appearance on the triplets channel. you didn't know wether fans would like you, but you proceeded to take part in the video.

a few minutes after nick and matt are ready to film, you notice chris hasn't turned up to the kitchen yet, probably avoiding me, i thought to myself.

SOON after he walks in holding the blindfolds, looking heavily tired.
nick signals for chris to begin recording, whilst he blindfolds you and matt.
you are now completely shielded from the space around you, unaware of your surroundings...

then, you are signalled to start baking. with that, you begin to trace the counter with your hands, searching for your ingredients.
in the process, you find yourself running your fingers over another hand, matts

you instantly withdraw your touch, softly giggling to yourself. matt also chuckles. you sense a deeper bond with matt, you've never felt before, almost like lighthearted flirting.

YOU begin to gather your senses and continue dumping ingredients into the mixing bowl,
when you feel someone's eyes,
on you...

authors note:
hope your enjoying, i restarted this story so if you have already started, re-read the first part and you'll understand.
thank you all for 500 reads <3