009: ( enjoying your company )

FROM that moment on, your eye contact was strong and intense, people dancing around you meanwhile, you and chris just frozen in the moment, making your heart fluster with affection, causing you to tingle inside...

AND...

before you know it, you were soon delirious, pouring yourselves yet more drinks into your cups.
REALISING that you'd probably end up throwing up more than you could swallow, you were in the mood to get even more drunk than you already were, as some alcohol had worn it's way out of your system, sobering you up a little.
you knew that you were already quite drunk, but not drunk enough to have a good time... and see where this night goes?

WITH THAT, you finish pouring yourself a drink and turn to your side to see no chris beside you. a confused look rises upon your face. looking around searching for chris, you feel a presence rise upon you.

FOCUSING your gaze behind you, you turn and face him. the boy doesn't say anything, he just takes your drink out of your hand, places it on the counter and faces you once again. the tranced boy begins to snake his hands around your waist, pulling you close to him and taking his hand to lift your chin up to him. it was then, you snap out of reality.

ITS mind blowing to think that me and chris are just inches apart from eachother. i feel like i'm dancing with a new boy, not the arrogant, selfish one i remember once hating  only days ago?

YOU snap out of your trance to find yourself dancing with chris, you both singing and dancing to the music, almost enjoying spending time with him?...

authors note:
omg im just realising how short im making these chapters, from now on they will be far longer i promise!
sorry for the short part, enjoy!! <3