004: ( collided for the first time )

YOU walk over to the counter, ready to film the video. you pick up the blind folds, handing one to matt. you attempt to tie your own, but fail miserably.
just as you least expect it, the person you hate most creeps behind you, standing almost on you. he takes the blind fold out of your hand and places it over you, moving your hair out of your face first delicately. light goosebumps then begin to show up on your skin.

what's he doing to me? he isn't supposed to make me feel this way, but i guess he is...
- you think to yourself, guessing the person standing almost on top of you was the person you least expected, someone that hated you deeply only hours ago.

THE BOY proceeds to stand close to you, pulling together a careful knot with his hands. you feel him so close behind you, you hear his paced and steady breathing.

then he lets go of the blind fold, which is now tight over your face, then loosens his grip. the blind fold shielding you in total darkness, leaving you completely unaware of your surroundings.

YOU put your other senses to use and hear chris tie matts blind fold close beside you. he steps away, leaving you with your own ability for some time before speaking up, using an almost heavenly voice. "y/n you need to get closer to the counter." you try to respond back but with that thought, before you know it, you hear someone slowly walk up close behind you again.

it was at that point you feel a pair of cold hands grip your waist. you jump a little. "it's okay" a voice lets out from behind.
he slowly pulls you close to him, still gripping your sides.
he then guides you to the counter, with your bodies still collided, walking you closer and closer. he then lets go smoothly, feeling your waist with his fingers as he loosens his grip and lets go.

you are left in shock, breathing heavily.
what the hell was that? i'm pretty sure he gave me butterflies...

YOU snap out of your thoughts, a tingly feeling still lingering inside. before long, the camera stopped recording as it was already the end of the video.
you then remove your blind fold and look around the room until you notice chris standing in the corner of the kitchen, talking to matt looking happy with himself.

you don't know how to feel. the feeling of
satisfaction and disgust fill your stomach.
you are left with a bittersweet feeling.

the time had just gone 9:00pm, you were still at the triplets house and everyone was small talking in the kitchen. you begin to feel quite tired after filming the video,

it's getting late, i should probably get to sleep.
i just can't stop thinking about what chris did. why did he do that? does he have feelings for me?

you wonder lying on the bed belonging to the spare room, nodding off. you have so many thoughts about what happened earlier this afternoon and so many questions,

you just need answers. ..

authors note:
hope you guys enjoy this long chapter, it's getting very tense so let me know what you think ;))) enjoy!!!