003: ( somebody's jealous )

it was chris,

HIS eyes glaring at you in a way of what seemed like jealousy, watching your every move carefully and steadily, but with a sense of hatred.

after some time, nick noticed. "oh my god chris" he whispers, shocked. "somebody's jealous" nick chuckles. "yeah right"
this makes chris snap out of his trance.
meanwhile, you were taking all of this in, hearing their words spoken beside you.
you think nothing of it at the time, and focus on filming the video.

time skip
fifteen minutes had past. you were all in nicks room waiting for the cupcakes you had made very terribly ealier to be finished. you sit on nicks bed, excitedly, until you hear the timer. you proceed rush to the kitchen excitedly with two laughing boys following behind, one strolling close behind the pair. chris

when you turn up, you realise you'd have to wear your blind fold again.
nick proceeds to run over to the camera and set it up again for filming, when chris strolls into the kitchen, holding the blindfolds once again. you get the frosting and sprinkles from the table, which are placed on the other side of the kitchen.
on your way back, you notice someone staring at you again.

what for this time?
you think as your mind takes a pause, but you are soon enough zoned back into reality when matt violently taps your shoulder, hushing you to stand beside him in order to be blind folded once again.

authors note:
thank you all for 600 reads! hope you're enjoying, this chapter was very short but more to come!!!