038: ( "it felt right then and there" )

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SWEARING!!

YOUR POV:
you knew what chris was doing but he wouldn't get away with it. "what is all this chris? be honest with me. and no more excuses okay?!" you say walking over to the radio and turning the music off. you walk back over to where you were standing before, far from him, so you don't get anymore surprises. "okay look, i'm sorry." he says looking down. "oh cut the crap chris, just tell me." you say starting to get more mad than you were. "fine okay i still have feelings for you okay?! is that what you wanted to hear!" he says with a stern voice, leaving you speechless. you didn't know what to say, you were shocked. "he wasn't drunk this time i'm sure of it." you think to yourself. "matt must have really gotten him pissed off for him to just express his feelings when i'm with his brother.." he looks at you, waiting for an answer. you could hear your heart beating loudly which made you more anxious. the faint sound in the background of a clock ticking, you start to tap your foot and look around. "what am i supposed to say to that chris?" you say with a look of confusion.

he starts to inch is way towards you slowly until you feel your back touch the wall and you gulp. he's inches away from you and you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him. you know you would regret this later but it felt right then and there. he immediately kissed back, the space between you was now completely gone. you pulled away for a second and took a breath. "what am i doing i'm with matt?!" you think to yourself but you can't think of anyway to get out of this situation so you stay..

TIME JUMP: (10 MINUTES):
you and chris spoke down for a bit when you decided to go and talk to nick about this, he will know what to do. "i'll be right back!" you say, smiling over to chris. he gives you a smile back as you walk out of the room acting completely normal, when as soon as you get to nicks room you start pounding on the door. he opens it, you don't let him say a word as you push him in, lock the door behind you and tell him everything. "i'm torn nick, i don't know what to do.."

AUTHORS NOTES:
go follow my instagrams: hrts4nick & nicksturniolonewss

little bit of a mix up in the story, what do you guys think?! did you do the right thing by going to tell nick? did you do the right thing not pulling away from the kiss completely and going to see matt? who knows, hopefully find out answers in the next chapter!! happy reading🫶🏼