041: ( "i'm doomed" )

hey before this chapter starts i just want to say a huge thank you for all the support on this story it's crazy! i'm going to start a new story as soon as this is over in a few chapters time☹️. it's about this girl and her 2 bestfriends going into school and there's these new kids that everybody's obsessed with when she later finds out they're triplets. i'm so excited to post it because i've started writing it and its so good! anyway, enjoy todays chapter. i love you all so so so much!!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SWEARING

TIME JUMP (3 hours):
nicks question had been running through your mind all day. "matt or chris." the plan had been going so well these past few hours you just knew something was going to mess up. as soon as you think that, there's a knock at your door. you take a sigh, gulp and walk nervously over to the door. you open it to see matt standing there with a smile on his face! "we're gonna record todays car video in about half an hour, so get ready!!" he says as he walks into your room. "hey matt, i have to get ready?" you say with a look of confusion. "i know, i know. i just-" he says as he kisses you. now this is why your decision was so difficult because matt keeps pulling stunts like this! you giggle as he pulls away and puts his arms around your waist. "i'll let you get ready but come to my room when your done okay?!" he says cheerful as he leaves the room. your smile instantly drops when he's gone. "if he gives anything away with that perfect smile of his i'm gonna kill him." you think to yourself. "i'm doomed."

a few hours pass and it's time to record the vlog. you see the time and see you have a few minutes left so you bolt to nicks room. you pound on the door until finally he opens it revealing matt inside. "oh fuck" you mumble to yourself. "hey nick can i speak to you please, like right now?!" you say as you grab his jumper and pull him into your room. "ouch ouch okay jeez!" he says as he pushes the door up behind him. "what's so wrong that you had to drag me into your room by my arm?!" you sit down on the edge of your bed and it's silent for a second. "nick. this car video may be the cause of my problems. matt and chris are going to be together and they're going to figure out what's going on." you say with a worried look on your face as tears start to roll down your face. "i just don't know if i can risk loosing both of them you know?!" he comes over and sits next to you. "it's alright, no matter what happens with them, i'm my own person. i'll still be your bestfriend no matter what." he wipes away your tears as a smile forms on your face.

"now cmon let's go! you'll be okay." he grabs your arm gently but as you get up, chris comes in your room. "hey, can you hang back a sec?" chris says staring at you. you gulp as your anxiety starts to kick in. you give nick a "help me" look and he blows you a supportive bestfriend kiss. i'm fucked...