035: ( the plan gone wrong... )

NICKS POV:
it was time. i ran upstairs to go find matt and y/n, not delaying anything. i knock on y/n's door, because i don't want to see them doing anything "funky", and wait there tapping my foot. to no surprise, it's matt who opens the door. "hey nick what's up?" he says looking back in his room then back at me. "you two down for a movie night?" i say with a smile on my face. y/n and matt look at eachother with uncertainty then matt shoots his head right back to me. "a movie couldn't hurt, i mean why not" he shrugs and smiles at me. the three of us all excitedly run down the stairs and into the living room, me texting chris as we do so.

 the three of us all excitedly run down the stairs and into the living room, me texting chris as we do so

i immediately knew something was wrong with chris, maybe this was a bad idea. i glance over at the love birds sitting the couch, giggling to themselves. i take one look and immediately gag making them laugh more. "where is chris and what on earth is taking him so long." i say rolling my eyes at the two.

CHRIS'S POV:
i saw the text from nick and i didn't want to reply, i just wasn't in the mood. i put my hood up, my phone in my pocket and i walk upstairs to the kitchen. i keep my head forward as i walk past the living room, ignoring the giggling to be heard. i go into the fridge,  grab an ice cold pepsi and sit at the stools infront of the island. as i go to open my can, nick comes running in and takes it from me...

AUTHORS NOTES;

follow my insta: @hrts4nick and @nicksturniolonewss!! thank you emma (@mfilipowicznews on insta) for helping me write this chapter! hope you guys enjoy this chapter, happy reading!!

what's wrong with chris and why is he being so blunt? is he actually jealous and he just wanted to tell nick? who knows?! hopefully we will find out some answers in the next chapter<3