032: ( "i'm one lucky girl" )

you and matt finally make it down to the ferris wheel and the end of the pier was gorgeous. everything was lit up with fairy lights, including the wheel, people were happy and overall it was just a nice place to be.
"cmon let's go get in the queue for the ferris wheel!" matt says panting as he gently grabs my arm and we walk over to the line. you start getting impatient and start tapping your foot which drives matt crazy and luckily before he could say a word, you were next to get on. "our seats blue, my favourite colour!!" you say looking at matt. he gave you a huge smile as you both sat down, put the seatbelt across your lap and you rest your head on matts shoulder.

TIME JUMP: (2 MINUTES):
the wheel was starting to slow down and you rub your eyes. "did i fall asleep" you think to yourself immediately sitting up. "hey are you okay?" matt says, putting his hand on your thigh. "yeh yeh i'm okay, just didn't realise i fell asleep on you" you chuckle as he puts his arm around you and rests it on your far shoulder. "it's okay i don't mind it." he says with a smile on his face "we should head back tho, it's getting kinda late." you nod as you both get off the wheel and head back to the car.

"wait before we go, can we quickly take some photos in front of the wheel, it looks so pretty?" he says looking at you. "you didn't even have to ask, yes!!" you both pose for the photos, chuckling as you did so. hanging out with matt was fun, you could be yourself, and hanging out with matt meant you could see matt so that was a giant perk. "can you send me
those?" you say, arm in arm with matt, as you get closer to the car. "of course one second," he says as he starts doing something on his phone. you both get into the car and start driving off, when matt gets a notification. it's a text from chris. you ignore that and see matts new lockscreen was a picture of you two when you were just down at the pier. he was too focused on his driving to notice a smile start to spread from cheek to cheek and you started blushing. you laid back into your seat, happy with yourself and you glanced over at matt, taking everything in. "im one lucky girl." you think to yourself. "but y/n remember, you're not his girlfriend so you can't say let alone think things like that!" he glances over at you for a second and gives you a smirk which gives you butterflies. matt was special, and i'm glad i'm the one that gets to hang out with him and not anybody else..

AUTHORS NOTES;
go follow my instagrams: @hrts4nick and @nicksturniolonewss

sorry this part is so late, i completely forgot to upload it but i hope you enjoy it!! matt's so sweet putting you and him as his lockscreen, did that mean he felt the same as you did? it would make sense with the "date" and all of the what you would say "physical touch." but you're not too sure since look what happened with chris. what if that happened with matt? who knows!! stay tuned for tomorrows chapter🤍