040: ( the plan )

YOUR POV:
"okay for now just don't say anything to matt. and for chris, just don't mention matt. the last thing you want to do is talk about one to the other and rise their suspicions." nick says putting his hands on the counter, facing opposite to me. "hm.. but what if they ask me about the other or.. or.." you say stuttering and starting to feel anxious

"hey, it'll be okay. just trust me on this one okay? while you're talking to one, i'll hold up the other so you don't bump into each other. one quick question, did you say or do anything to chris that would make him think he likes you?" nick says turning his head at you. you stay silent and he gives you a funny look. "i'm guessing from that you did. what did you do!?" he says, putting his head resting on his hands and looking at me, intrigued. "uh-uh.. nothing!" you say but nick could see right through you. "oh cmon it's just me! you can tell me y/n" he says smiling. "fine.. i mean, i didn't pull away.." you say as you feel a presence enter the room. fuck.

"hey, what you guys talking about?" a familiar voice says as he walks over and wraps his arms around your waist. butterflies every damn time. "matt, stop being so nosey! nick says rolling his eyes and i just laugh. "fine fine," he says going intro the fridge and taking out a root beer. "but when's that movie night? me and y/n were really looking forward to it!?" you and nick give each other a nervous look and he just shrugs. "i don't know if that's happening anymore, stuff.. stuff came up!" he says lying through his teeth.

matt didn't think much of it, said okay then he was on his way. as soon as he left, you put your head on the island and just groan. "nick! what the hell are we supposed to do!? if we don't do this movie thing soon enough, matt will start to get suspicious. but if we do it, i'll be sitting with matt and chris will get jealous and confused and i don't know what to do anymore!"

you say before standing up suddenly. "look, just tell me when you're talking to matt or chris and i'll try make sure they never end up in the same room. because if we have a repeat or the "chris incident" you'll be screwed with matt. and who do you want to stay with or date more? chris or matt.."

AUTHORS NOTES:
go follow my instas: @hrts4nick & @nicksturniolonewss

hope you enjoyed this chapter!! sorry for another cliffhanger🤭. this story should be coming to an end soon sadly, but another will be started :).

who will y/n choose? does matt suspect anything and he's keeping it a secret or is he so