031: ( " and you never want to let go" )

after what felt like hours of sitting in a sweaty car, listening and "dancing" to music with matt, you finally made it to the icecream place. you went to go get out but matt ran round to your door and opened it for you. "what a gentleman," you say with a light chuckle giving you a beaming smile. as you make your way down to the front entry, you feel matts hand brush against yours which makes you blush. "what you blushing about?!" he says, punching your arm playfully. "who's here that i don't know about?" you giggle at the comment as the "meaning" behind why he said that goes right over your head.

you make it up to the front door, matt rushes in front to hold the door open for you and you curtsy as you walk in. the shop smelt amazing, the colours popped and the people were so cheerful. you calmly ran over to the menu as you felt an arm go onto your far shoulder, holding you close "anything you want, it's my treat." he glances at you, and you stare back. the eye contact gave you MAJOR butterflies. "can i have vanilla in a cone please?" you ask the employee, looking around the shop as you wait. "i'll take your finest cookies and cream in a come too please!" while you wait for your icecream, you decide to go take a seat at one of the booths that had just been emptied, you on one side and matt on the other.

"nick would love this," you say looking at the booth, then at matt, then out the window. "why am i nervous, i can be myself around matt. i don't know what's happening" you think as matt hand creeps towards yours across the table. you shoot him a smile then your phone starts ringing and it's chris. "uhm matt.. chris is ringing me." you say, passing him your phone. "ugh what does he want?!" matt says, sounding annoyed. you've seen matt annoyed before but this is a different level and was it mixed with jealousy, who knows?! the employee comes over with your icecream, "here you are! i hope you both have an amazing day. and might i add, what a cute couple you are!!" the words replay in your head over and over until matt snaps you back into reality. "hey are you okay? we can head home if you want! if we stay, i have a super cool spot to show you." you nod your head as matt takes your hand and you walk over to the pier.

you stood at the beginning of the pier, staring out at all of the rides and stools. "woah" is all you can bring yourself to say. "cmon! last one to the ferris wheel has to buy nick a new candle GO!" matt said as he sprinted off. you rolled your eyes and started running as fast as you could. as you guys got closer to the wheel, you could tell he was slowing down which made you chuckle. you were enjoying today and you never wanted it to end. matt treated you right and made you feel like there was nobody else in the world but you two. he means the world to you and you never want to let go..

AUTHORS NOTES:
go follow my instagrams: @sturniololovee & @nicksturniolonewss

y/n and matt are making progress AHH!! what did chris want and why was he calling y/n? does he want you back or was he just going to be a jerk some more?! i hope you enjoyed todays chapter, thank you so much for 35k read this is insane!! i love you all so much, happy reading🫂